Stay away.....an FYI post

Do not buy anything from “Timothy Soong”. He’s a fraud and rip off artist. I’ve had 20 people tell me the cues are not straight or that he jacked them around and changed the price after agreeing on a deal. I just got horseeffed on his TAD which he changed the deal 12 times and wouldn’t include Jps....after agreeing so thru texts.

I HIGHLY advise, as a member for 20years without a negative deal to NOT do business with him...

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Do not buy anything from “Timothy Soong”. He’s a fraud and rip off artist. I’ve had 20 people tell me the cues are not straight or that he jacked them around and changed the price after agreeing on a deal. I just got horseeffed on his TAD which he changed the deal 12 times and wouldn’t include Jps....after agreeing so thru texts.

I HIGHLY advise, as a member for 20years without a negative deal to NOT do business with him...

I changed a deal? You offered a price I couldn’t do.

And said I’m pricing it too high. Don’t worry I’ll post all screenshots on here for others to decide. :)

----
This is my edited part as I was outside and couldn't gain access to my laptop for detailed information of this whole "horsefed" thingy.

First off, all these fuss was about this TAD Merry Widow I listed here: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510511

May 17th 2020
Mark Slye (TheCueHunter) offered $1100 for a TAD I listed $1595 shipped ($90 bucks express shipping on me).

May 18th 2020
I responded to his PM and said my rock bottom price is $1525 shipped express to him.

June 9th 2020
- Mark Slye (TheCueHunter) raised his offer to $1200.
- I responded that I couldn't do $1200.
- He responded that the cue is overpriced and again asked for my rock bottom price.

June 10th 2020
- I responded that I'll do $1375 for him but I will not include the matching wooden JPs.
- He responded, asking if the shafts roll straight.

I did not respond on that as I was busy with work. Then...

June 11th 2020
He sent another PM saying: If shafts are straight he will do $1350 for everything

June 12th 2020
I took videos of the cues rolling apart and together and sent it to him via PM. And still stand by my offer of $1375.

June 16th 2020
Some guy name Mark Slye which I do not know is "TheCueHunter" went onto my personal facebook and messsaged me.

Ask if I would do $1350 shipped for everything. I said I can't do $1350.

Today, he messaged again and said $1400 for everything. Then I said I'll accept the deal but no JPs.

Then he got mad of me being too set on my price and the JPs. And said I horsefed him on this deal and backed out.

Which I never did, because I'm set on $1400 without JPs, and he wants them all $1400 with the JPs.

I'll add screenshots on the post below in 5 mins.

Tim

Last edited:

farfarfar

Timothy Soong is like the most stand up guy I have ever met.

Every aspect of every deal has been nothing short of perfect. Really honest descriptions, good packaging, and prompt shipping time. He's the only seller I trust 100%.

Don't know what you're on about man.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I was ever a juror, well, this latest evidence coincides with Tim’s recital of what happened.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
So not only does it turn out the OP is a lying asshole dickhead, but on top of it all is a Racist piece of shit. Good to know.

JayTS

Certified Donator
Silver Member
Timothy Soong is a great honest seller with zero issues. I’ve bought a sold tons of stuff with him with ZERO issues. The OP needs to be known as the problem child here for being a jerk when not getting his way. Thanks again for always being a professional Tim, we will do business again soon.

goodsmell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All 5star deal with Tim! He is an honest and knowledgeable man! Deal lot of business with him all perfectly well. Nothing goes wrong if you choose him. Will stand behind him as always!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Timothy Soong is one of the best and most reliable cue dealers around.

Don't be fooled by a sour racist customer who's inventing "at least 20 people have... blah blah" -stories. Please list these 20 people and their stories and we'll might have another look. But not going to happen. Maybe he thought by inventing 20 imaginary sour customers he would convince to "you'll never sell anything in USA again". What a joke.

Last edited:

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the written documentation speaks volumes

Yes indeed and I swear I just got a phone call couple days ago from my buddy he asked if I know a guy name mark Slye? I asked why? He say man this guy is pain in the ass to deal with Lol 😂 now I know who mark Slye is 🤦🏼*♂️😂

edwu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timothy is one of the best around. Timothy NEVER changed the deal as evident from the screenshots. Obviously the OP is the one we should stay away from...

zerenchan

Registered
Pictures of their conversation just showed that OP is a lying piece of shit. Timothy is one of the most trustworthy guy i have dealt with. I kinda pity dealers having to deal wit people who harasses when they cant meet the asking peice. Maybe the 20 imaginary people can come on to defend the OP.

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timothy is one of the best sellers and people on AZ, and Mark is obviously a racist asshole.

Mark should not sell another cue anywhere after this ;)

jogo gosingco

I have had several deals with Tim and both went perfect. In fact I made my first major cue purchase from Tim and was very happy with the transaction. Tim was always honest with details and with what comes or doesnt come with the item being discussed. His pricing has always been fair and has often offered to add some small extras if he could.

PS. Its a new account cause I was locked out of my old one. my password change requests dont appear on my gmail. I had to make a new just to be able to comment on this matter.

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bogus

I have done deals with Tim in the past. I always had good dealings with him and came away satisfied. The screenshots clearly show that he was being pressured and pushed, including multiple threats unless the buyer got what he wanted. Pretty clear case of an extortion attempt. Now it has accelerated onto slander. So sad to see. Good for you Tim for not giving in to this type of behavior. You remained professional throughout the exchange. You have proven again that you are a class act. We need more people like you in the pool community!