Old
  (#16)
Guerra Cues
I build one cue at a time

Guerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3200
  Send a message via Skype™ to Guerra Cues 
03-01-2012, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
I think you missed his point completely. I read his entire post again, and there isn't one sentence in there that made me think he wasn't making money on them. He is right on the money about people wanting the most expensive tips because they think they are the best. If the distributors are assholes, I sure wouldn't want to deal with them either.

Joe
No I did not miss the point Joe. People complain about Kamui prices are too high... Well, don't buy it then, that simple.
Also, John is a gentleman. I have known John for a long time and just because he does not lower the price of the tips to me has a distributor I am not going to call him names. What people get upset about is that all the leather tip manufacturers lower their prices bellow wholesale and Kamui does not. Is that a bad thing? No.
Am I going to lower the price of my cues just because John Doe has them for $100 with 2 shafts? No. That lowers your brand value, and then you will never be able to bring your prices up again, never.

Tony
Cel. 385-212-0979

Destroyer Break: Mine
Player: Mine

Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/guerracues/

Last edited by Guerra Cues; 03-01-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Old
  (#17)
snipershot
Go ahead.....run for it.
snipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond reputesnipershot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

03-01-2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerra Cues View Post
No I did not miss the point Joe. People complain about Kamui prices are too high... Well, don't buy it then, that simple.
Don't worry man, I won't buy any. I don't carry them and I don't like them.

Joe

I started building cues because I hate my money.

Old
  (#18)
Guerra Cues

Guerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond repute

03-01-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Don't worry man, I won't buy any. I don't carry them and I don't like them.

Joe
Good for you

Tony
Cel. 385-212-0979

Old
  (#19)
Michael Webb
AzB Silver Member
Michael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-01-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerra Cues View Post
Also, John is a gentleman.
Your right John is a Gentleman. Back to moori's,

There is a shortage, No doubt.
They have had a major price increase, Don't know about you but I'm pissed about it, actually I'm more insulted after supporting the tip for so long, especially about how they play now compared to how great they were before.

Best Wishes
Michael Webb

Old
  (#20)
Guerra Cues

03-01-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Webb View Post
Your right John is a Gentleman. Back to moori's,

There is a shortage, No doubt.
They have had a major price increase, Don't know about you but I'm pissed about it, actually I'm more insulted after supporting the tip for so long, especially about how they play now compared to how great they were before.
I could not agree more with you Mr. Webb. I do also like Mooris but it is so hard to find good Mooris. Competition is healthy to everybody and after Mooris being around for so long, it's bad that they just gave up

Tony
Cel. 385-212-0979

Old
  (#21)
DD Custom Cues
Cues by Drew
DD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeDD Custom Cues has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2012, 12:36 AM

For those of you that don't like mooris quality and prices anymore have you tried wizard? I had a box of medium and was very happy with how they played. And the price is a lot better than moori. Are there any wizard dealers on az. The last person I bought them from has them but I try not to buy much from him if I can help it.

Cues By Drew
Chris Drew

Old
  (#22)
Kamuitipsdotcom
AzB Silver Member
Kamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond reputeKamuitipsdotcom has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

03-02-2012, 01:13 AM

Hi All,
I hear all of your concerns.
a major mistake Mr. Moori may have overlooked was the declining value of the USD to YEN. Now he is suffering bad. And now had to increase pricing.

Please don't shoot the messenger. The link below shows the value of the USD to the Yen.. not good.

http://www.forexblog.org/wp-content/...-2010-2011.jpg

We have to watch the global economy as we are a global business now. When I was in Japan back in October, pricing was a big meeting topic we had over there, I see the light and understand this hard decision we have to make. Or factory has 6 families to feed... Not including me as I am independent from the factory. I feel responsible to them as they work very hard to make the best product on the market, I can always find another job if I need to.
I can be here for hours telling you how the wheel goes around... I would like to make it simple, trust in Kamui, we stand behind our product 100% I am trying my best to grow the market and bring you more customers so you guys can sell more custom cues.
Cue makers and repair shops are the foundation of our industry and I will not turn my back on you guys I will work harder to grow the demand for Kamui so you have a consistent flow of customers coming through your doors. Tips are not the only products we offer.
Like I said, don't kill the messenger. I care, so that is why I said something.

Authorized Kamui USA Master Distributor Since 2004
877-GO-KAMUI (465-2684)

Old
  (#23)
cueman
AzB Silver Member

cueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-02-2012, 09:05 AM

I am not going to raise the price on Moori tips until I see what my supplier does with the next large order. But I will immediately put in place a 5 Tip per hardness limit. The only exception will be on the Quick tips as I have more of them. You can order up to 10 Quick/Hard, 5 Medium and 5 Slow/Soft.

Last edited by cueman; 03-02-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Old
  (#24)
cueman
AzB Silver Member

cueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2012, 09:08 AM

Duplicate post

Last edited by cueman; 03-02-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Old
  (#25)
Michael Webb
AzB Silver Member
Michael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueman View Post
I am not going to raise the price on Moori tips until I see what my supplier does with the next large order. But I will immediately put in place a 5 Tip per hardness limit. The only acception will be on the Quick tips as I have more of them. You can order up to 10 Quick/Hard, 5 Medium and 5 Slow/Soft.

That's a great thing Chris. You care a lot more about your customers than Atlas does, that's for sure.

Best Wishes
Michael Webb

Old
  (#26)
Craig
Custom Cue-Repair
Craig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

03-02-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Webb View Post
That's a great thing Chris. You care a lot more about your customers than Atlas does, that's for sure.
Well said. This is the way you do business.

Custom Cue-Repair

Old
  (#27)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2012, 07:57 PM

I recently placed an large order for Kamui Tips, they will be the Black with the new print format and I supect I can sell them for around $13 per tip or less. If my first order go's as planned I will be getting at least 100 per month from my source. They will come in Soft - Medium - Hard, I will post the price on the forum toward the end of the month. I am also in the process of opening up a direct pipe line for Moori Tips, again if things go well I will be able to offer a deal on them also on a regular basis.

Craig

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#28)
bdcues
AzB Silver Member

bdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-02-2012, 08:18 PM

I have 5 Moori III Mediums that have been here for some years. Have not had an order for a Moori since I moved to Eastern WA. 5 tip for $55.00 delivered.

Bob Danielson
www.bdcuesandcomix.com

Old
  (#29)
Busbee Cue
AzB Silver Member
Busbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2012, 08:38 PM

Thanks for all the replies and private messages.

Last edited by Busbee Cue; 03-03-2012 at 03:13 AM.

moori tips
Old
  (#30)
mortuarymike-nv
mortuarymike-nv
mortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

moori tips - 03-02-2012, 08:53 PM

moori makes a great tip . nice to have moori tips onhand.
mike

MMike

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: