Bad Deal with -mzbhavnhrl

bdiesel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If he is a scammer, why is he not banned from the boards? makes no sense to me.

Sorry for people being such low-lifes as to scam hardworking honest people out of money and or goods.

#scrublife

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Banning him would actually work in his favor. He can come in then under a new user name and the cycle starts over and no one knows who he is.

It is best for him to stay with red rep and a lot of negative posts about him. You guys can screw him good by just posting notices of warning in every thread he starts.

Curlydon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well I as well have a bad deal with this same guy I sent him money for a jumpbreak he was selling then he just disappeared but after contacting the postmaster and getting some info from people hear he got word I was gonna have him arrested but long story short I did get a cue that WASN'T the cue I bought but something was better than nothing but people stay clear of this guy if you like your money UNTRUSTWORTHY AND CROOK

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Well I as well have a bad deal with this same guy I sent him money for a jumpbreak he was selling then he just disappeared but after contacting the postmaster and getting some info from people hear he got word I was gonna have him arrested but long story short I did get a cue that WASN'T the cue I bought but something was better than nothing but people stay clear of this guy if you like your money UNTRUSTWORTHY AND CROOK

For sure, STAY AWAY FROM THAT LOW LIFE SCUMBAG!

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Done...

Ok...

My deal with him was IPhone 4, but he called and asked if i would take another phone (half price of what the iPhone 4 is worth) to make it EVEN..... i said YES...

so, My problem with him is RESOLVED...(7 months later)... but it is DONE now...

Thanks
Cleiton Rocha