I Got The 502 Bad Gateway Blues

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
had this prob a long time ago and can't remember what the fix was.

Approx 30 - 40% of azb page clicks return this error message.

Not happening on my phone, just my pc. I have logged off, rebooted, etc, no luck yet and been happening for days.

any suggestions appreciated.

thx,
brian kc

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
had this prob a long time ago and can't remember what the fix was.

Approx 30 - 40% of azb page clicks return this error message.

Not happening on my phone, just my pc. I have logged off, rebooted, etc, no luck yet and been happening for days.

any suggestions appreciated.

thx,
brian kc

Sign out, sign in. .

giphy.gif

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get it too sometimes. Server issue.

It is a server issue. Something about it and the cookies stored on your computer. But the easy solution is literally to log out and log back in. I discovered that fix several years ago when the 502’s first started popping up. Glad others have taken note. AZHousePro(Mike) has also refused to acknowledge the issue starts server side and hasn’t attempted to fix it either. He’s just trying to ditch this forum software altogether.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Ha! Maybe I can actually use my computer again for this site lol. That started on me about a year ago and I eventually gave up since my laptop is junk so I just figured it was strictly a problem of my computer and the site always works on my iPad.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Server issue.. they have to update a certain ' certificate ' for the site
to run normally.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
It is a server issue. Something about it and the cookies stored on your computer. But the easy solution is literally to log out and log back in. I discovered that fix several years ago when the 502’s first started popping up. Glad others have taken note. AZHousePro(Mike) has also refused to acknowledge the issue starts server side and hasn’t attempted to fix it either. He’s just trying to ditch this forum software altogether.

Interesting that you are so knowledgeable about what I acknowledge and attempt to do. Would you like for me to send you the invoices for the troubleshooting that I have paid for in an attempt to get the server working better?

I realize there are issues and I have been trying to get to the bottom of them. They seem to be cropping more with the server that we moved to (with hopes it would help resolve issues).

Yes, I am looking at migrating the forums over to a different platform, but I am also working on a new version of the entire site and I won't pull the trigger on a forum platform move until we are ready with the new site.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting that you are so knowledgeable about what I acknowledge and attempt to do. Would you like for me to send you the invoices for the troubleshooting that I have paid for in an attempt to get the server working better?

I realize there are issues and I have been trying to get to the bottom of them. They seem to be cropping more with the server that we moved to (with hopes it would help resolve issues).

Yes, I am looking at migrating the forums over to a different platform, but I am also working on a new version of the entire site and I won't pull the trigger on a forum platform move until we are ready with the new site.

Hi Mike! Please don’t leave me behind! I’m back!

I’ll give you a txt before the first of the year. Couple ideas brewing in my brain. Win/win type of thing for AZB you me and some others.

Thx for everything, I’m doing my best to contribute quality content to AZB past couple months and in the future.

Best regards
Fatboy :)

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banging on the side of my computer sometimes works for me. That's if verbal threats don't work.