• Bday 04.gif
    Bday 04.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 350

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'd ask for your ID!

Happy B'day Cris! 29? Uh-oh! That 30 mark is just around the corner! (I know, I know, not something to say to a lady. If it's any consolation, if I were behind the counter of a liquor store when you walked in, I'd card you, and then probably believe the ID you handed me had a forged birthdate. :) )

Have a great one -- you deserve it!
-Sean

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Happy Birthday to one of pool's finest! You're an asset to the game and it's better off with you in it.

You get to be a selfish princess all day. And because your B-Day falls mid-week, I think you should get a weekend day to REALLY put the screws on people - ya know - free drinks, the last 3, the liberty to speak like you have Tourettes... And of course - a massage, and plenty of bon bons. :smile:

dr2112

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday to one of pool's finest! You're an asset to the game and it's better off with you in it.

:smile:

Well said

Happy Biirthday,

Wish you a great year in all of you ventures, hope to see you again in Viejas. Good Luck.

Darin & Nicol

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
Ah, that would explain it, a much more famous and talented Scorpio has a birthday today too. I thought my birthday write-up in the Times was a little brief this year. ;-)

Have a great one Cristina!

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member

You get to be a selfish princess all day. And because your B-Day falls mid-week, I think you should get a weekend day to REALLY put the screws on people - ya know - free drinks, the last 3, the liberty to speak like you have Tourettes... And of course - a massage, and plenty of bon bons. :smile:

I think this message is coded :wink:

Happy Birthday !!