Kevin Varney Cue Alteration

1ab

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just received my cue back with new pin, joint collar, forearm collar, new LD shaft, and matched threads in an old shaft. Excellent workmanship along with constant updates through the process. Cue came back with no roll out and finish that brought it back to a near new condition. Top shelf work with no delays.:thumbup:

1ab

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He told me he took as many misses out of it as he could !

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevins a superb guy who does some great work.I've got one of the best hitters for sale made by Kevin cause I'm not really playing much at all.But the more I think about it, i'm thinking screw it the cue plays so damn good I should keep it just in case:smile:

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Kevins a superb guy who does some great work.I've got one of the best hitters for sale made by Kevin cause I'm not really playing much at all.But the more I think about it, i'm thinking screw it the cue plays so damn good I should keep it just in case:smile:

Scott I just wanted to tease you a bit and show you what your cue looked like early in the build...quite a bit different than current. One of the best hitting cues I've built. Notice the figure in the purpleheart...it looked 10x better in person...especially after a little cleared popped it.:thumbup:
Scott's cue is the bottom one with the AAA+ birdseye.

Attachments

• 100801 (1).JPG
    100801 (1).JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 810

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
kevin varney cues

i got one of his cue in on a trade what a nice hitting cue.
one isnt enough :help:

whats in you case
MMike:D