Anniversary pool table light

Fastrs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently got a Brunswick Anniversary table and just could not find a light that I liked.
So, I made one.
I purchased side aprons and corner pieces from Ken Hash. Stained the wood to match the table, polished the corners and made a top plate to mount the four T-8 bulbs.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Wow looks great very nice work table looks great as well wish I had room for one like it :eek::grin:

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy Cow; gorgeous!!!

KinaLyziq.jpeg

AngryTurtle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a beauty! Are the corner pieces Anniversary corner pockets? They match the table in looks but from the pics seem to be a smaller size.

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very freaking nice job and good thinking!! Congrats to you sir for the nice room,table and now the light to match!!!!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Love the way you matched it all up. Jay is spot on about the requests you'll be getting.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
NICE!!! I have an Anniversary too............have really enjoyed it but I'm looking to upgrade to a new Diamond. It's listed (buried) in the Wanted/For Sale Section.

DTL.

Guess what? If you have a good Anniversary you have one of the best pool tables ever made. If all the tournaments weren't on Diamonds I would have an Anniversary in my house. That table you have is HEAVY, with inch and a quarter slate. Real slate! And the frame is massive too.