Reload this Page theft by UPS
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
theft by UPS
Old
  (#1)
sureman183
Got "Boti's" ??
sureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

theft by UPS - 08-15-2019, 08:36 AM

thats as plain & simple as i can say it. a UPS stole it. as close as i can figure it never left Michigan. it goes to West Branh, MI, then to Grand Rapids, MI, then to Texas. you try to get with Customer Service, your connected to Asia, its near impossible. $1,000 reward for return. i'm pulling needles out of a haystack, but don't know what else to do.
Attached Images

SURE - MAN CUES

SERVING YOU FOR OVER 30 YEARS

PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: suremancues77@gmail.com

CALL DON AT 989-305-6454

COMING SOON ***NEW WEBSITE***

Old
  (#2)
Runner
AzB Silver Member
Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-15-2019, 09:21 AM

Absolutely sucks... I'm sure getting connected to customer service
in Asia or India doesn't help.. I always try to find the US corporate
number to get something done. I'll keep an eye out here in Cali .

The cue is a distinctive design.. somebody will spot it.
Attached Images

Last edited by Runner; 08-15-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Old
  (#3)
$TAKE HOR$E
champagne - campaign
$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 09:32 AM

Ive shipped one cue via UPS, to Canada and a hub caught fire somewhere and shut the UPS system down. They had no idea where the cue was but it did end up arriving, a few days late. The buyer paid extra for fast shipping and the money was refunded, not in a timely manner but eventually. I refunded him immediately and then dealt with UPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureman183 View Post
thats as plain & simple as i can say it. a UPS stole it. as close as i can figure it never left Michigan. it goes to West Branh, MI, then to Grand Rapids, MI, then to Texas. you try to get with Customer Service, your connected to Asia, its near impossible. $1,000 reward for return. i'm pulling needles out of a haystack, but don't know what else to do.
If the cue didnt arrive to its destination they will refund your shipping cost and pay the insurance amount you had on the cue. Hopefully you insured for more than its worth...

If I can find it, I have an internal number for UPS that will connect you straight to the right person. Ive used it a few times and they always ask how I got it because its not a public number

Don't be afraid to say what everyone else is thinking, they will talk about you forever
~ unknown

The human brain can subjugate anything, even real pain
~ Bruce Lee

Ya'll warned me, but I didnt listen.....
~ Death Ball

I'm not surprised motherf*%$#@'s
~ Nate Diaz

WWW.MACECUES.COM

DOOM
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=463005

Old
  (#4)
JessEm
AzB Silver Member
JessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond reputeJessEm has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $TAKE HOR$E View Post
If I can find it, I have an internal number for UPS that will connect you straight to the right person. Ive used it a few times and they always ask how I got it because its not a public number
A little help from the AzB forum, Nice.

Tad Lofstrom custom
Samsara Jump/Break
vintage Brunswick by Schmelke

Old
  (#5)
mikemosconi
AzB Silver Member
mikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond reputemikemosconi has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 12:57 PM

UPS has a habit of supposedly "not knowing" where so called "tracked" packages are located. Your not getting the truth so why not go to UPS headquarters in the US, call their EVP of customer service and demand satisfaction! I had to do this once and they did eventually made good.

They will either have to admit they "lost" it- or it will miraculously turn up- but now YOU need to be the guy who goes the NON standard route by avoiding general customer service routes and go directly to the corporate offices- just commit to going all the way with Corporate UPS until you get satisfaction- it will eventually work for you if you are committed. Its not about them NOW- its about YOU!

I hope you get resolution- you are an honest seller and you DESERVE it- just keep thinking and acting that way when you start to contact their Corporate Offices!

Last edited by mikemosconi; 08-15-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Old
  (#6)
Poolhall60561
AzB Silver Member
Poolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 01:04 PM

Deja vu

Name:  68912440-A167-4E03-BCB2-22E266ED4BB8.jpeg
Views: 1140
Size:  20.6 KB

Old
  (#7)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemosconi View Post
UPS has a habit of supposedly "not knowing" where so called "tracked" packages are located. Your not getting the truth so why not go to UPS headquarters in the US, call their EVP of customer service and demand satisfaction! I had to do this once and they did eventually made good.

They will either have to admit they "lost" it- or it will miraculously turn up- but now YOU need to be the guy who goes the NON standard route by avoiding general customer service routes and go directly to the corporate offices- just commit to going all the way with Corporate UPS until you get satisfaction- it will eventually work for you if you are committed. Its not about them NOW- its about YOU!

I hope you get resolution- you are an honest seller and you DESERVE it- just keep thinking and acting that way when you start to contact their Corporate Offices!
Not that itíll do any good..., report to police, any transportation or commerce agencies. Local attorney generals office.

Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee

I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Old
  (#8)
AzB Silver Member
Cron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 02:20 PM

In 2019, I think USPS is finally the way to go (should of been all along).

Old
  (#9)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

08-15-2019, 02:47 PM

Did you insure it? I won't even ship a cheap cue without insurance.

I also only ship with USPS Priority or Express. Shipped about 50 or 60 cues over the years and never lost one.....

"Then again...you may be the Antichrist"

Old
  (#10)
skins
Likes to draw
skins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 03:18 PM

Why the facilities don't have time stamp cameras in EVERY location packages can move INCLUDING inside the delivery vehicles and even all entrance and parking areas is beyond me....

Though it may take some time to find out what happened, they eventually would and it'd be a very simple solution and would cut down theft dramatically.

Design is a fingerprint of the mind....

Old
  (#11)
mrgoob
AzB Bronze Member
mrgoob is on a distinguished road

08-15-2019, 04:43 PM

Hey Don,

I spoke with you on the phone earlier today.
UPS is sending you paperwork to your address that you gave them as shipper.
You should get it next week.
Fill it out, send it back.
They will process it and send a check.
Hope that works out.
Let me know if you need more help.

Your friend in NC

Old
  (#12)
CESSNA10
AzB Gold Member
CESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond repute

08-16-2019, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
Did you insure it? I won't even ship a cheap cue without insurance.

I also only ship with USPS Priority or Express. Shipped about 50 or 60 cues over the years and never lost one.....
Yes, usps is the way to go, cheaper and much more reliable

Old
  (#13)
spktur
AzB Silver Member
spktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond repute

08-16-2019, 10:27 AM

But for how much that's the question? Also people keep asking about insurance so I guess it's perfectly ok to have to pay the shipper not to lose, break or steal your merchandise? I would think that would be one of their priorities.

I had a $2700 claim with UPS
Old
  (#14)
nick serdula
AzB Gold Member
nick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond repute

I had a $2700 claim with UPS - 08-16-2019, 10:34 AM

Paid in 3 days.
Nick

theft by UPS
Old
  (#15)
sureman183
Got "Boti's" ??
sureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond reputesureman183 has a reputation beyond repute

theft by UPS - 08-17-2019, 07:07 AM

this cue is 1 of 7 w/ ivory in it. no Meucci in butt, Bob wouldn't engrave ivory. thanks for your help. Runner, don't no how to get hold of UPS corporate. Stake Horse, do you know UPS internal number?, or UPS headquarters? what is EVP of corporate

customer service. any help would be appreciated. thanks, Do

SURE - MAN CUES

SERVING YOU FOR OVER 30 YEARS

PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: suremancues77@gmail.com

CALL DON AT 989-305-6454

COMING SOON ***NEW WEBSITE***

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: