looking for high end cue

SheaGA

Registered
I'm looking for a high end cue that low'ish defection any suggestion? right now i play with McDermott with an i2 and i3 shaft. my budget is 4k

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I'm looking for a high end cue that low'ish defection any suggestion? right now i play with McDermott with an i2 and i3 shaft. my budget is 4k

in the $4k range you will certainly have a lot of options but I think you will find that most "high end" cues will come with standard maple shafts. Easy problem to overcome by, for instance getting whatever high end cue you like and then getting an LD shaft to ise with it if the standard maples aren't to your liking.

I have a number of cues that *could* fit the bill like the below heavily inlaid Tascarella for $3450 or if you didn't want to break the bank the Jensen Bushka tribute is a beauty for $1600.

Either of these with a Predator or Tiger or similar LD shaft or even perhaps the standard maple shafts might be just the thing.

As I said I have many other cues up and down the spectrum if interested, let me know.

GL

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• Tasc-MacEbony-Iv-inlaid-butt.jpg
    Tasc-MacEbony-Iv-inlaid-butt.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 265
  • Tasc-MacEbony-Iv-inlaid-forearm.jpg
    Tasc-MacEbony-Iv-inlaid-forearm.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 274
  • Tasc-MacEbony-Iv-inlaid-full.jpg
    Tasc-MacEbony-Iv-inlaid-full.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 258
  • Jensen-bushka-forearm-vert.jpg
    Jensen-bushka-forearm-vert.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Jensen-bushka-buttsleeve.jpg
    Jensen-bushka-buttsleeve.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 271

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Samsara can help you out with a very nice cue along with one of their LD shafts. Best of luck with your journey.

Keith

littlefats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sly

I've got a excellent condition Leon Sly , 2 shafts,ivory 3/8 10 modified joint, ivory ferrules linen wrap. I can send pictures and specs by text. 1600 shipped to lower 48. 931-224-8573. Thanks

1pocketjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you can stretch your budget a little I have a monster Mike Bender to shafts 1M like Bender low deflection and the other of Mike Bender standard contact me if you're interested 610-960-6545 Ebony and Ivory too many points to explain let me know if you'd like pics

Last edited:

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
in the $4k range you will certainly have a lot of options but I think you will find that most "high end" cues will come with standard maple shafts. Easy problem to overcome by, for instance getting whatever high end cue you like and then getting an LD shaft to ise with it if the standard maples aren't to your liking.

I have a number of cues that *could* fit the bill like the below heavily inlaid Tascarella for $3450 or if you didn't want to break the bank the Jensen Bushka tribute is a beauty for $1600.

Either of these with a Predator or Tiger or similar LD shaft or even perhaps the standard maple shafts might be just the thing.

As I said I have many other cues up and down the spectrum if interested, let me know.

GL

best,
brian kc

Nice Tasc……..