Mini Venomette playing 3c

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At first I had no idea what a Venomette was so I had to watch. Now it all makes sense. She's cute as all get out! Great Daddy and daughter time!! Very sweet...

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I hope she stays with it. If so, Caudron will be in trouble in 10 years.:thumbup:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In all my years in this pool world, this video has given me the biggest smile! And I don't even know the guy or his daughter. Thanks for sharing.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In all my years in this pool world, this video has given me the biggest smile! And I don't even know the guy or his daughter. Thanks for sharing.

Look up "venom pool trick shot video" and I think you'll be smiling again.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

About a month ago I spent the day playing 3C with him while he was in the area. Our last practice session he got to 40 by the time I got to 11. He's getting really good at the game, and he's also a very nice person. He's close or even at an average of 1.0 now.

Mazin installed a Gabriels table in his home, which is what you see his daughter playing on. I'll be getting one if I can afford it.