Brunswick Centennial, Charlotte, North Carolina

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
00909_d8DJ6OZMVDG_1200x900.jpg

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, what better way to celebrate with AZBilliards than to repost the best posting of late.

Trent, fantastic job and great table. You will go a long ways with the awesome attitude you have, you gained my respect thru our own emails.

To the owner, Thanks for posting, you have a wonderful table.

Enjoy, good day.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, what better way to celebrate with AZBilliards than to repost the best posting of late.

Trent, fantastic job and great table. You will go a long ways with the awesome attitude you have, you gained my respect thru our own emails.

To the owner, Thanks for posting, you have a wonderful table.

Enjoy, good day.

It was a very interesting escalation from posting one single picture! My intention was not to cause all that craziness, but, it sure was entertaining. I appreciate your kind words. I am a very blessed man with a newborn daughter and lovely wife. Happy Thanks Giving to all!

Trent from Toledo
(419)491-7476
Photo Albums of my work:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/toledopooltables/photos/?tab=albums

46503791_919094988300530_3648479146339729408_o.jpg

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
there are two factory options i know of, the metal one that mounts to the frame, or the one that mounts to the bottom of the storage box. I dont like either of the original options and I use a different rack hook that mounts on the bottom of the storage box.

Trent from Toledo

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Centennial

I went to Salem to look at the table at the cueball. Great guy we had a great time together but the table was a bit rough for me and would have needed restoration which I don't want to go through. I had one of the best that was going to set it up for me. Yes Mark Phil's table looks to be a very nice table and Phil's word is good as gold so I know it is a great table and would probably work perfect for me but the price, tear down, shipping to the west coast, and set up by Glenn just makes no sense. I really wish it did.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I love the Centennials. We have 20 of them in our Salem, Oregon pool hall; "The Cue Ball". BUT, for the home, it looks like a Greyhound bus! My wife would not handle it! Only my opinion. Plus, almost all of these had Brunstone slate. I've replaced that with Italian slate. You can see from my signature that I own an Anniversary 9'. Guys, ask your wife.... for the house pick a cheaper Anniversary.

Last edited:

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife would not handle it! ....,snipppage..... Guys, ask your wife.... for the house pick a cheaper

That's pretty funny - my wife (who does not play) always wanted a Centennial. Anything deco. But as reported elsewhere on the forum i had no input, she bought a 1920's BBC "royal" this past spring at an auction & is slowly clearing out the front room.

smt

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wonderful Table, the best of the best. (I am chiming in only to leave this thread on a POSITIVE NOTE.)

I say the best because it's all original.

Didn't need new slates? Must have been taken care of, when they need new slates, sure is hard to be a believer in the table at all.

Didn't need new rails? Must have been taken care of, originality is a big plus on value.

The frame was in great shape as well? Wow, what a table, if the frame was wasted, Trent would have advised you to stay away from the Table.

What is more collectable, an original or one reworked?

How about I use old first Gen Camaros as a guide, I have owned enough to know, never buy the rust bucket, pay for the better car that was well taken care of, leave it as original when you can.

You can replace the rusted pieces but anyone who knows cars can find the replacement panels within minutes, then they move on to the one with original sheet metal. The last Camaro I did was a 1969 Z28-X33 with zero rust. I had to guarantee it to the guy from Florida before he agreed to fly out and see it, he loved the car and bought it. Had it been rusted and fixed, he would have gone the other way.

Have a great weekend.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I say the best because it's all original.
What is more collectable, an original or one reworked?

I love the Centennials and Anniversaries. Trent did a great job.
That is the question everyone should ask themselves; original condition or modified. I would rather have the very best PLAYING table. 4.5" pockets, new rail cushions, Italian slate, 42 points of level control.