CUE TEC New BREAK CUE REVIEWS

RandyinHawaii

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I also got one in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. I think it is great and best break cue I have tried and their have been quite a few. I let a couple of my friends try it and they both bought one the next day.

Just my opinion of course and I wouldn't be considered a extremely great breaker, but although I haven't actually owned one, I have tried the BK quite a few times and think the CUE TEC is much better.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How. Does it comoare to the bk rush you had ?

It's much better than the rush. I never learned to break well with the Predator. It could have been the stock tip they put on it. You could get a decent spread. But never control the cueball. The Cuetec, the shaft feels different. I can't explain it well. It's almost stiffer and weighted. But it breaks well and offers cueball control.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
It's much better than the rush. I never learned to break well with the Predator. It could have been the stock tip they put on it. You could get a decent spread. But never control the cueball. The Cuetec, the shaft feels different. I can't explain it well. It's almost stiffer and weighted. But it breaks well and offers cueball control.

Does it have that “front heavy” feel like the BK?

I love that feeling. As soon as I held a rush I could tell I would like it just from the balance. I’ve been thinking about getting rid of my cynergy and bk3 and finding a better breaker. I’ll have to find one of these to try.