The Touch of Inside System - DVD Specials Today

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
We have our Instructional DVDs on sale today, including 'The Million Dollar Shot' at the CJ WILEY web site.

8810663.jpg

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
.order any DVD and I'll send you one FREE..

We have our Instuctional DVDs on sale today, including 'The Million Dollar Shot' at the CJ WILEY web site.

8810663.jpg

Just got home from Mexico, so I'm feeling good to be home.....order any DVD and I'll send you one FREE.....simply make the order and PM me the other one's name and it will ship out asap.

Play Well, The Game is Our Teacher

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Order Today and receive ONE FREE DVD autographed to you

This weekend when you order one DVD at our regular discounted price you will receive another one FREE, autographed to you (or any name you choose)

Simply make your order and PM me your DVD's name and whom you want it signed to for yourself or a it would make a great gift "for the pool player that has everything".

Enjoy your weekend and play well, the game is our teacher.

We have our Instructional DVDs on sale today, including 'The Million Dollar Shot' at the CJ WILEY web site.

8810663.jpg

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Order today and all will be signed and dated..

Order today and all will be signed and dated.....play well, the game is our teacher.

8810663.jpg

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Documentary FREE to the first 10 people numbered #1 - #10

With any purchase of DVDs I'll throw in an autographed copy of 'The Million Dollar Shot' Documentary FREE to the first 10 people numbered #1 - #10 .....for the next 24 hours only.....PM me with any questions, or to have them signed personally to you.

8810663.jpg

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Order today and I'll throw in a DVD of your choice

Order today and I'll throw in a DVD of your choice.....you must PM me the title asap.

8810663.jpg

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'll also include the two PRIME SPORTS TV matches {FREE}

Order today and I'll also include the two PRIME SPORTS TV matches {FREE} between Earl Strickland and myself in the Million Dollar Challenge......PM me and give your name/address to be included in this offer.....az billiards offer only.

Play Well, and Enjoy Your Weekend

8810663.jpg

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Private lessons are discounted next week.

Private lessons are discounted next week*....for info email me at thegameistheteacher@gmail.com - private facility is used for training located in DFW Texas......you can learn the following techniques, and proven systems:

Hand Connection & Alignment
Pre Shot Routine
The Connection System
Developing an Athletic Grip
Establishing Hand Alignment
Planes of the Stroke
Feet Placement - Your Body's Foundation
Connecting Fitness to the Game
Three Part Pocket System
Feeling Finesse in Your Fingers
Precision Practice Strokes
Pro Alignment - Connecting to the Shot
Mastering the "Three Cs"
Specialty Shots
Self Hypnosis
Anapana Breathing
Inner Game Techniques
Developing Touch and Cue Ball Feedback
Hand Strengthening and Dexterity
Pocket Zones & The "Touch" of Inside
Practice Drills For Primary Target
Establishing Right/Left Body Position
Concentrating On and Off the Table
"Escape Shots"

* specialized courses to learn the 'Touch of Inside' available as by request only

8810663.jpg

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
5 hours for $250 (Texas Residents only)

Private lessons available this week - 5 hours for $250 (Texas Residents only) - this package can be taken in more than one session.

Just got home from Mexico, so I'm feeling good to be home.....order any DVD and I'll send you one FREE.....simply make the order and PM me the other one's name and it will ship out asap.

Play Well, The Game is Our Teacher

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Texas - PM for scheduling and this week's special prices.

Private Lessons available in Texas - PM for scheduling and this week's special prices.

8810663.jpg