how do you carry you cues on a motorcycle ?

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are there any products out there? like carrying your rifle on a horse,or 4 wheeler. seriously mark

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have not yet done it yet.

I am thinking of having a three piece cue made to fit in a Harley saddle bag.

Other than that, JB rugged is the only thought I have.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
are there any products out there? like carrying your rifle on a horse,or 4 wheeler. seriously mark

I have backpack straps for my JB Case and my travel cue. I've never tried them with my normal length JB Case, but I've assumed there wouldn't be any issues.

Freddie <~~~ vroom vroom

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a butterfly case and just wear it when riding across my chest with no worries.

Edit--> The only worry is to remember to sling your case on before you put on your helmet. D'oh!

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i use 2 straps and put the case lengthwise on the back. yes, 2/3 overhangs over the back of the bike but never a problem and speeds up to 75 mph on the xpressway. I have a predator case and put the opening end at my back. just did that yesterday as a matter of fact and won my 14.1 match 100-71..... :thumbup:

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like old player, I just strap it on securely to the back seat of the bike and roll on. Never had an issue.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Depends on the bike. Over the handlebars, on the back of the seat to the backrest, or on top of the saddlebags strapped to a grab rail.

But the easiest way is to throw it in the side hack.

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
If you have a windscreen, a cheap Wilson case with a long strap will slip over the screen and put the cue between your screen and handlebars.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have a windscreen, a cheap Wilson case with a long strap will slip over the screen and put the cue between your screen and handlebars.

O tried that method the first time I carried my case. Wind buffeting caused mu case to move around but never came loose.

For the Las 5 years I have carried I with the strap across my chest and the case again my back with no problems at all.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
A little over the top just to haul a pool cue around, but what the hell. :smile:

Attachments

• trailers_elite_03.jpg
    trailers_elite_03.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 687

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
It aint that hard. Just use a smaller cue case with a strap. Throw it over your back like an arrow quiver.

I mentioned a smaller case i.e. a 1x2 or 2x2 at most. Hopefully, some genius doesnt try this with his 12x24 roller case.

Eric

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have done this many times on my FLHRCI. I had an original JB rugged case that had a single strap. I rode with it strapped across my back. One night I get off the bike and start to walk and the case drops off my back onto the ground. The hardware on the strap failed and was lucky that it only fell in my garage. JB replaced the strap and eventually redesigned the attachment hardware on his cases.

I think at the time JB actually recommended this strap if memory serves so I bought this strap: https://www.seyberts.com/case-accessories/pool-gods-replacement-padded-pool-cue-case-strap/

Solid hardware and more comfortable too.

Anyway I just bought a new rugged with backpack straps. Love the case and the straps are definitely better. But I bought another Pool Gods strap to pair with the other one because I think they are superior. Never a worry about losing my cues.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
have your beautiful girlfriend hold it while she rides with you...:)

B.Carson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB case with backpack straps or a luggage rack.

For the case this is the one I have: 36URBKBP

I would post the link but I'm not sure about the policy for posting other website URLs.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It aint that hard. Just use a smaller cue case with a strap. Throw it over your back like an arrow quiver.

I mentioned a smaller case i.e. a 1x2 or 2x2 at most. Hopefully, some genius doesnt try this with his 12x24 roller case.

Eric

That is how I carry my case and its a 3x5 .. Guess I have a strong back for a 61 year old :grin-square:

BrianaBrown13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ride a 2006 Sportster and a 2010 Road King. I made a bucket that clamps to the left side passenger footpeg, I have an old In Stroke 3x7 that slides into the bucket, and is then bungie corded to the saddlebag. The case stands up behind my left shoulder. The bucket is about 24 inches deep, and the case fits snug, Its mounted to the foot peg with 2 hose clamps. It works for around town, haven't tried it on along trip yet, but the plan is to take the bike on one of the Mezz WestState Tour events, but to do that I need to get the Road King off the left and back on the road.

Billiardsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a friend fabricate an aluminum bracket that was built around my Longoni case. I took off the passenger foot peg on the left side of my CBR954RR as the exhaust was on the right side. It mounted right up to the existing holes and I couldn't even tell it was there unless I looked for it. I will have to post some pictures of it. I since got rid of the bike, but I kept the bracket.

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ve seen Harley's with saddle bags n cases bunjied to the bags side to side but with my gsxr I have been struggling to figure out a way to carry my case2x4 comfortably. I was thinking about a skateboard backpack that holds the board up n down n putting the case where the board would go but idk so far I've never been able to achieve the conundrum of riding and holding my case which is unfortunate because we have one car n when I travel to play or tournAment I'm forced to drive the car. Usually riding home I wish I had the bike