Reload this Page New group for pool development
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
New group for pool development
Old
  (#1)
Balls
Big Brass Balls

Balls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Post New group for pool development - 08-18-2019, 07:04 PM

You can find a new group dedicated to the development of pool in the United States at

https://forums.azbilliards.com/group.php?groupid=99

Please join and help out today!

BarBoxRules.com
Supporting Olympic dreams since 2009
I am no longer active in this forum.

Old
  (#2)
mchnhed
I Came, I Shot, I Choked
mchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 08:21 PM

Hire this guy......
Attached Images

Shoot Pool
Not People

Old
  (#3)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-18-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls View Post
... Please join and help out today!
Will we be allowed to drink Red Bull at the meetings?

Old
  (#4)
Balls
Big Brass Balls

Balls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond repute

Smile 08-19-2019, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchnhed View Post
Hire this guy......
I don't know, does he ever stop talking? I mean I can challenge Earl to a talking match already. But I'll keep him in mind. Thanks.

Hey if your bladder is doing better now and you're not going to be running to the john every 5 minutes, I'll be happy. Oh and knock off the "gives you wings" dance, it's not that funny and kinda annoying.

Thanks and see you at the meeting

Had a nice long chat with King Cobra tonight and he briefed me on a lot of things including the depth of the issue. Learned quite a few things tonight.

BarBoxRules.com

Old
  (#5)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 05:29 AM

Name:  4A211FF0-0815-43E6-9F33-89188546FE00.jpeg
Views: 399
Size:  19.5 KB

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#6)
Balls
Big Brass Balls

Angry 08-19-2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post

Bob Jewett,

I can't help but wonder how much you encouraged that man to seek a goal you knew perfectly well he could never achieve. But honestly Bob, blatantly using 2 accounts so you can post disparaging comments like this while running the PT109 numbers and a photo of JFK. Sir, you are no JFK and your behavior in doing so only goes to show your complete disrespect for America and it's legends.

Further promulgated by your constant pushing of Magic chalk which is nothing special. I put it on the Junk list myself but you just keep pushing it and wasting peoples time. I know if I took your advice on it my game would suck and I'd be looking for lessons. Guess that works for you.

So Welcome to the assumption club!
I'm going to make the only assumption I need about you now. I'm going to assume that you are not someone that I want to have anything to do with or support in any way.

May the pool gods always leave you snookered.

BarBoxRules.com

Old
  (#7)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Silver Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 05:39 PM

Now I love a good double account conspiracy, it’s what I’m up until 2am pondering... every morning. Who’s really who? What are their goals? Do they actually have an agenda, insidious or otherwise? Fambly? Are they normal, everyday people with a secret life of multiple accounts?

I’m getting sidetracked. I love a good 2fer like I said but I just don’t see it here with PT...I am confident he’s from Canadia, mannerisms, stories etc etc. And I’ve definitely seen Mr. Jewett several times on the screen. His head is absolutely all of a piece, zero flap. Like none. No way he’s secretly Canada.

I’ve never tried magic chalk but Im willing and able

Old
  (#8)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Bob Jewett,

I can't help but wonder how much you encouraged that man to seek a goal you knew perfectly well he could never achieve. But honestly Bob, blatantly using 2 accounts so you can post disparaging comments like this while running the PT109 numbers and a photo of JFK. ... .
You're mistaken (again). Paul Thornley and Bob Jewett are two different people who don't even live in the same country.

And now you're calling John Schmidt a liar and a fraud. And a Red Bull user.

You really need to get up to speed, Whateveryourrealnameis.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#9)
jimmyco
These go to 11
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 06:21 PM

Never dreamed yet another JFK conspiracy was possible.

Be careful OP. If you stray too far your thread will end up in the abyss known as NPR.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#10)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
You're mistaken (again). Paul Thornley and Bob Jewett are two different people who don't even live in the same country.

And now you're calling John Schmidt a liar and a fraud. And a Red Bull user.

You really need to get up to speed, Whateveryourrealnameis.
Balls is off-the-air. Doesn't know jack about pool. Don't know where he he gets his crap.

Old
  (#11)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Bob Jewett,

I can't help but wonder how much you encouraged that man to seek a goal you knew perfectly well he could never achieve. But honestly Bob, blatantly using 2 accounts so you can post disparaging comments like this while running the PT109 numbers and a photo of JFK. Sir, you are no JFK and your behavior in doing so only goes to show your complete disrespect for America and it's legends.

Further promulgated by your constant pushing of Magic chalk which is nothing special. I put it on the Junk list myself but you just keep pushing it and wasting peoples time. I know if I took your advice on it my game would suck and I'd be looking for lessons. Guess that works for you.

So Welcome to the assumption club!
I'm going to make the only assumption I need about you now. I'm going to assume that you are not someone that I want to have anything to do with or support in any way.

May the pool gods always leave you snookered.
Life can be so confusing......Im not sure who I am anymore.
....gonna have to discuss this with a shrink.........but I dont know any....
..Balls, maybe you can refer me to one....Im sure you got a few on speed dial.

Help a brother out here

Lionize your game.

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#12)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

08-19-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
Life can be so confusing......Im not sure who I am anymore. ...
Hey, I'm happy now that I had all those centuries. Don't spoil a good thing.

I love your columns in Billiards Digest, BTW. Frequently insightful but a bit dull at times. You need to write aboot snooker more, eh.

Old
  (#13)
pt109
WO double hemlock

08-19-2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
Hey, I'm happy now that I had all those centuries. Don't spoil a good thing.

I love your columns in Billiards Digest, BTW. Frequently insightful but a bit dull at times. You need to write aboot snooker more, eh.
It gets even more confusing.....
I spoke to Mike Panozzo last week on the phone....I think I mightve given him the
wrong name.
Ive crossed the border so much, Im not sure what country I was in.

Lionize your game.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

The bobers
Old
  (#14)
Balls
Big Brass Balls

Question The bobers - 08-20-2019, 02:39 AM

Hey Bobers?

I was looking over some of your writings. You sure do like to trash talk people.

Tell me,

Just how many peoples training systems have you bashed?

Is that what it takes to make you feel important or useful?

But don't get me wrong I'm sure you're experienced with your stick.. all 8mm's of it.

Well too much time on you, I don't really care about you and your trolls.

BarBoxRules.com

Old
  (#15)
RiverCity
~Chuck Fields~
RiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2019, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by balls View Post
hey bobers?

I was looking over some of your writings. You sure do like to trash talk people.

Tell me,

just how many peoples training systems have you bashed?

Is that what it takes to make you feel important or useful?

But don't get me wrong i'm sure you're experienced with your stick.. All 8mm's of it.

Well too much time on you, i don't really care about you and your trolls.
lol...............

I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.
Player: Custom Full Splice
Breaker: Poison
Case: JB Cases

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: