Plea to help Melissa Morris' husband

Melissa Morris

Thank You Everyone

My husband and I would like to thank everyone who has donated and everyone who is keeping Antwaine in their prayers. Words cannot describe just how grateful we are. We are speechless at how many people have taking the time to help out.

I am working on some type of raffle for everyone who has donated. I have the first Custom Cue that my husband built and a jump cue that my father Ned Morris built. (I will post pictures soon). I’m just trying to think of the best way to do this raffle that makes it fair to everyone who has helped out. If anyone as any suggestions please let me know.

Again thank you so much from the bottom of hearts.. You guys will forever be in our thoughts..

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Just wanted to give an update that we are close to $3500 so far...only $500 away from the goal!

Thanks again to all the wonderful people who are supporting Melissa and Antwaine through donations, messages of encouragement...and just the love in general that is being shown by the pool community.

Melissa Herndon

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to give an update that we are close to $3500 so far...only $500 away from the goal!

Thanks again to all the wonderful people who are supporting Melissa and Antwaine through donations, messages of encouragement...and just the love in general that is being shown by the pool community.

Melissa Herndon

BUMP!

Wow, almost there. Just a few hundred more to make a difference from a few more caring people is all that's needed.

AZB is an amazing place! I can't wait to see the kindness continue. This is pretty inspiring.

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
We have made the $4000!!!!

I'm going to get an exact count and let you all know by tomorrow.

Will also post details of raffle for the donors.

Thanks so much to everyone for their love and support. Antwaine goes to the doctor on the 11th for a procedure on his left eye...at which point they will schedule the surgery for the right eye (the one he is almost blind in already).

Will post updates.

All my love and gratitude,

Melissa H

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Antwaine's surgery is scheduled for the 22nd. Details of the cue drawing still to come. Thanks to everyone for your patience!!!!

Melissa

erica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bump to top

hey melissa,

just saw this thread... give us an update, i love Melissa Morris, hope her husband is doing well. If you need more donations let me know... I am willing.

Erica