Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Wpba Live Barackets & Pics!!!!!

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Wpba Live Brackets & Pics!!!!!
Old
  (#1)
Ninepics

vCash:

Wpba Live Brackets & Pics!!!!! - 03-27-2003, 08:38 PM

www.wpba.com

Last edited by Ninepics; 03-27-2003 at 10:40 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Chucklez65
Chucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

03-28-2003, 05:51 AM

That is a pretty nice bracket system...shows the score of the match also. Thanks for the heads up.

Congrats to Jane Fujinaga for taking out Jeanette in the first round...very big win !!!

Chucklez65

Last edited by Chucklez65; 03-28-2003 at 05:55 AM.

Old
  (#3)
Chucklez65
Chucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

03-28-2003, 11:00 AM

Ive watched Tiffany play a couple of times....I think she has what it takes to go far....Im glad to see that she is doing well in this one.

Go Tiffany

Chucklez65

Old
  (#4)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

03-28-2003, 12:39 PM

Both Tiffany and Megan Minerich have struggled a little lately.

Good to see Tiffany playing well in San Diego. Would like to see her make her way back into the top 16.

I see that Megan is endorsing the Cue Cube, nice to see her getting some sponsors.

Mike

Old
  (#5)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

03-28-2003, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chucklez65

Congrats to Jane Fujinaga for taking out Jeanette in the first round...very big win !!!
By the way, Jane used to live out here in Arizona about 10 years ago and we matched up a few times. She hit them strong then and she obviously is hitting them much stronger now.

I got to talk to her last night and am very happy for her. From my understanding, she now has 2 of her WPBA pro points. Hopefully, San Diego will be her third.

Mike

Old
  (#6)
Troy
AzB Silver Member
Troy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-28-2003, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AzHousePro
By the way, Jane used to live out here in Arizona about 10 years ago and we matched up a few times. She hit them strong then and she obviously is hitting them much stronger now.

I got to talk to her last night and am very happy for her. From my understanding, she now has 2 of her WPBA pro points. Hopefully, San Diego will be her third.

Mike
Jane has been in the SF Bay area for at least 8 years and plays extremely well in a weekly tournament in which I am TD.

Go Jane !!!

Troy

Old
  (#7)
AzHousePro
Administrator

03-28-2003, 05:14 PM

Yeah, I think she moved there from here. Does she still play poker on a regular basis? I can remember dragging out of one or two of those all night poker games at the crack of dawn.

Mike

Old
  (#8)
Troy
AzB Silver Member
Troy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond reputeTroy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-29-2003, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AzHousePro
Yeah, I think she moved there from here. Does she still play poker on a regular basis? I can remember dragging out of one or two of those all night poker games at the crack of dawn.

Mike
I don't know anything about the poker Mike...

Specially now that she's married...

Troy

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: