Danny Diliberto

RedEyeJedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The fourth video has an additional hour on One Pocket at 1h11min, for all interested in Danny's game of choice.

Great uploads.

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
Does Mr. Diliberto still give lessons? Where's he living these days?

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Danny D health update

I heard he was hit by a truck. Any status on his recovery?

I just got off the phone with him. He sounded full of pi## and vinegar and strong as a bull. He said no broken bones, arms, legs, all work. The injury was to his head and lucky thing he had a hard head. He was in the hospital 11 days. A Ryder truck hit his van and it collapsed like an accordion into the vehicle in front of it. He said there was some bleeding in his brain, some bumps and black eyes and cuts, but he is getting better. :thumbup:

He said he is planning on going down to Tunica in July for Accu-stats and he might be able to make a trip up to our neck of the woods for a round of lessons this fall.

CubaElFlaco

Registered
I got a lesson from him once. He told me don't come back until you can do a stop shot from everywhere on the table. A few months later I was in a car accident so I couldn't drive to see him no more.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! I watched the one pocket part on the 4th video and finally have a good understanding of when there is a kiss or not. I will fool around with this at the table next chance I get.

Jason Koopman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These videos are so cool. I'm learning as much from watching the video as the gentleman receiving the lessons. Thanks for sharing.