AzB Main Site on mobile

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
One of the biggest complaints we have received about the main AzB site is that it looks awful on a mobile device. I am finally trying to do something about this. If you go to azbilliards.com on a mobile device, you will get a very stripped down mobile version of the site. This is definitely a work in progress, but it is a start.

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Yes, it is very basic but at least it looks good on a mobile screen.

I will be adding to it.

Mike

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can you make an option that allows a user to save the preference of using the full site on a mobile device. I happen to like the classic page.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
What am I missing? I have a galaxy s7 and AZ looks the same on my mobile, as on my computer, and just like it has always looked since I first joined in 08 :confused:...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I hardly ever use my IPhone to go online....
...but I love the work Mike did on the search function.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
What am I missing? I have a galaxy s7 and AZ looks the same on my mobile, as on my computer, and just like it has always looked since I first joined in 08 :confused:...

Same here. I even have the older Moto X. It looks the same as on my computer. I did notice a drop-down menu at the bottom left corner of the website that gives me different viewing/mobile options.

GrandmaSter

Registered
Why am I forced to the mobile site?

I'm trying to access the desktop site and also changed the address but am still being directed to the mobile site.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I go to azbilliards.com on iPhone, it redirects to m.azbilliards.com and looks nice. At the the bottom of the page I can click on "Desktop Version." There's also a link to "Forums" and it goes to a standard desktop site for the forums. AZHousePro said they made a mobile version of the main site, not the forums.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Agree with others.. I prefer the look of the main site, which I can't seem to get to, even on my laptop now. I am getting this pale green and blue setup, that, while I am not gonna say is "atrociously ugly".......... I will say that I do not prefer it in any way, shape, or form, on either my tablet or my laptop...

Options, please?

***EDIT***

I just happened to notice way down at the bottom of the page, some sort of "regular version" link, that when I clicked it, seemed to revert my Azbilliards forum page to the normal version, and seemed to stick across any new "open in new tab" link. So, I am back to the way I browsed before, in case anyone else was looking for that option.

It was VERY easy to miss, as on my device it butted right up against the very end of the page and was just barely visible on my device. Mike H might want to reconsider the placement of that link for those of us who prefer the old site...

Last edited:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the biggest complaints we have received about the main AzB site is that it looks awful on a mobile device. I am finally trying to do something about this. If you go to azbilliards.com on a mobile device, you will get a very stripped down mobile version of the site. This is definitely a work in progress, but it is a start.

Mike

Awesome. It doesn't work well at all on my flip phone:grin:

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine looks the same on mobile or desktop also, the only thing I can't do is open my private message when I see I have one. For some reason when I click on private message it doesn't do anything. I have a Samsung prime.
Tom