Sad To Report Passing of Dennis Dieckman (Deekmon) Today

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sad To Report Passing of Dennis Dieckman (Deekmon) Today at 12:42 PM.
Cancer finally took Him ,if you see an UFO in the shy, it will be Dieckman.

We all will have our own Memories of Him whether Good or Bad.

I want to Thank Jamison Neu for been there still the last. Along with Tom Paley (3kushn) and Mercedes Gonzalez.

RIp DeekMom from RatF@@ker Bob Watson

Last edited:

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope Carom Cafe and USBA does something to honor Dieckman during 2018 Verhoeven Tournament. Lift your glass of wine or a shot of whiskey, or a bit of his special cookie!!! In honor of a one of a kind person!!!!....

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope Carom Cafe and USBA does something to honor Dieckman during 2018 Verhoeven Tournament. Lift your glass of wine or a shot of whiskey, or a bit of his special cookie!!! In honor of a one of a kind person!!!!....

Andy Janquitto just texed me that everyone at Carom Cafe has heard the news.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
billliardshot...I want to Thank Jamison Neu for been there still the last. Along with Tom Paley (3kushn) and Mercedes Gonzalez.

god bless you all

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Knew it would be soon, spoke to Jamison yesterday and today, He said Dennis only had hours.

It was a love hate relationship with Dennis and I, but, I will miss that old reprobate!

R.I.P. buddy, save a table for me, see u when I see u!

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
picture worth more than words...... RIP Deek-a-mon

DD and Rat.jpg

RAT11_1.jpg

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
billliardshot...I want to Thank Jamison Neu for been there still the last. Along with Tom Paley (3kushn) and Mercedes Gonzalez.

god bless you all

Lets not forget Yura who spent several days with him.

Yura built this pit just outside Dennis's screened in porch where he sat most of the day.
This is the last fire July, 30
Reduced Pit .jpg

Well crap!
The image can't be removed for resizing.

Last edited:

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets not forget Yura who spent several days with him.

Yura built this pit just outside Dennis's screened in porch where he sat most of the day.
This is the last fire July, 30
View attachment 497147

Well crap!
The image can't be removed for resizing.

3kushn .... you're right about Yura... Dennis respect him more than any of his other FUB, including this RatF@@ker, always talking about what yura was doing for 3C youth players... Highly respect by Dennis. As were you 3kushn in Deek-a-Mom eyes.

Hope there were a fews butt and shafts burning in the fire. LOL