Ronnie O'Sullivan

RichGambler

The Kid
I haven't watched a ton of snooker, but I can confidently assert the following: He is one of the best to ever pick up a stick, period. In any cue sport. I am amazed at what the man can do, seemingly effortlessly.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't watched a ton of snooker, but I can confidently assert the following: He is one of the best to ever pick up a stick, period. In any cue sport. I am amazed at what the man can do, seemingly effortlessly.

When I was a kid watching Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins putting fizz into the cueball hooked me and made me want to play the game .

Then along can Steve 'Interesting' Davis and although I didn't like his style of play I went onto admit he was the better player of the two.

Jimmy 'Whirlwind' White next and I dont know how he never took a World Title but then again I do because Stephen Hendry came on the scene and bust the records , sad when he retired.

No doubt in my mind that the current star is Ronnie 'The Rocket' O'Sullivan !

Even on his recent bad run he's still box-office material and the best player to hold a cue in his hand.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
147 Coffee.com

http://www.147coffee.com/

Quote from Snooker Legends Facebook page :

"Ronnie is launching his healthy coffee business at the Worlds and you can join his team. Click here and register your interest to find out more! He will be wearing the logo at the Crucible."

I think it's odds on that this brand of coffee gets a few plugs when the World Snooker Championships hits the screens from the studio and the commentary box and Auntie Beeb dont do commercials / advertising .

When the China Open had begun Ronnie was on Talksports Radio for an interview with Alan Brazil's Breakfast show . So Ronnie said he will do the UK and European tournaments but he doesn't want to travel for the other tournaments as he's itching to get back home etc . If i remember right he said he had laryngitis . They even managed to shoot some pool . (Note the tight UK pool pockets !) :wink::D

Alan 'Bernard' Brazil V Ronnie 'Rocket' O'Sullivan :

http://talksport.com/snooker/watch-...-osullivan-face-talksport-towers-150331141686

Ronnie managed to cram a lot into such a short space of time even though he was too ill to play in the China Open . One law for Ronnie , another for the rest of the players ? :eek::wink::grin-square::grin::D:thumbup:

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have no date for this. :D

Attachments

• ronnie 15.jpg
    ronnie 15.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 380