Rep

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Look guys, I know that times are tough and we've all hit max, but if someone says something helpful, funny, moving or even disgustingly pathetic, giving good rep is FREE. It's a thank you for a chuckle or something helpful. Push the button and say something nice. Dole it out, Baby!

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that available only on the website or can you do it through Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good Idea!

I'm sure a lot of the newer people from after the rep game aren't maxed out and those that are still enjoy the notes I believe. I do. I use rep for quick notes but I haven't passed out as much as I should myself. Rep is like the "Thank You" notes that used to be sent out in polite society, a nice thing to let people know they are appreciated.

Hu

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Is that available only on the website or can you do it through Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

On my computer screen it's the lower left "blue" button. If you hover over it, it says "add to TATE's reputation" then you can insert a note.

Attachments

• rep Annotation 2020-03-27 124902.jpg
    rep Annotation 2020-03-27 124902.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 335

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Look guys, I know that times are tough and we've all hit max, but if someone says something helpful, funny, moving or even disgustingly pathetic, giving good rep is FREE. It's a thank you for a chuckle or something helpful. Push the button and say something nice. Dole it out, Baby!

Agree, just gave you rep.

All the best,
WW

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I still hit the green rep button pretty frequently, when I see something I particularly like or am amused by. It beats quoting the post in order to simply say "LOL". Which I might still do occasionally, but I try to use green rep first.

I think I've only used red rep once or twice in the whole time I've been here. Doesn't work within the system like it should ( red value vs green value, which has been beaten to death here previously) so I don't bother. If it annoys me enough to red rep it, I'll just take it up in the thread itself.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

The site says:

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to TATE again.

Maniac (good OP, TATE)

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Years ago, they used to have virtual betting on matches or some such. I remember I threw some at it one time...(lost, of course)

You've got more vCash than I have and I've never bet anything on anything.

You must have won some somehow.

Maniac (wishes he could turn his vCash into toilet paper)

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
So how's it working so far - are you swimming in green?

pj <- wish I'd thought of it
chgo

(P.S. Rep to you.)