Brunswick 20% off site wide

briclops

I just noticed that Brunswick has 20% off their entire website brunswickbilliards.com with promo code together2020. It ends on May 31st.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Centennial premiums for $39 a ball

Grand Total $624.00
1-15 plus cueball.

I just noticed that Brunswick has 20% off their entire website brunswickbilliards.com with promo code together2020. It ends on May 31st.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Centennial premiums for $39 a ball

Grand Total $624.00
1-15 plus cueball.
I never realized there was more than one quality option for Brunswick centennial balls? There is absolutely nothing on the box they come in that would indicate otherwise.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never realized there was more than one quality option for Brunswick centennial balls? There is absolutely nothing on the box they come in that would indicate otherwise.
Pretty sure that's just Brunswick site's wording. There isn't a "premium" version of the Centennials afaik.

Last edited:

RDeca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lmao. The ball set is more than the table If u play an old valley bar box.

cjr3559

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$15 shipping for $8 worth of chalk. Forget it.

Is the Gold Crown chalk really any better? Assuming it’s some other brand with their label on it.

This reminds me; though I don’t work for Bose, our company has an employee discount for them. Maybe 10 or 15% max. I looked at their website a while ago and I could maybe afford a single earbud.

Guess it’s all about priorities.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Probably just clearing out some s^&t before they fold.

Maybe they will include some great & Luke with each order so their price don't feel so bad. Best thing I can say abiut Brunswick they had this old guy Marvin Eisenhauser who was like an expert on all things Brunswick. He was a great ambassador for the company he work at over 40 years.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe they will include some great & Luke with each order so their price don't feel so bad. Best thing I can say abiut Brunswick they had this old guy Marvin Eisenhauser who was like an expert on all things Brunswick. He was a great ambassador for the company he work at over 40 years.
"Great and Luke"???? WTH are you talking about??