Recommendation for moving and installing Diamond table

1pktfool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for a recommendation from the AZBers here for someone to disassemble a Diamond table in the general Boston metro area, move it across the country to Northern California, and reassemble and install it. I'm also interested in anyone else's experience where they've done something similar, how it went and if there's anything else that you'd do differently next time. Thanks!

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
I'm looking for a recommendation from the AZBers here for someone to disassemble a Diamond table in the general Boston metro area, move it across the country to Northern California, and reassemble and install it. I'm also interested in anyone else's experience where they've done something similar, how it went and if there's anything else that you'd do differently next time. Thanks!

Where in Northern Ca are you moving too?

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not a mechanic, but I did look at buying a table cross country. By the time you pay freight, breakdown and take the gamble of not seeing the able before you buy it, I decided it wasn't worth it.

Now if its already your table and you are moving cross country, its a whole different story.

Ian

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
I have trucks coming from the Diamond factory in Indiana about every two months. And I can deliver it to San Francisco. You would have to find away to get it to the factory. Your going to have a hard time finding someone to ship that table. Other option would be to sell it and buy another one when you get here. I'm the Diamond dealer in CA, if there's anything I can do I would be happy to help.

Donny Wessels