Brazilian Rosewood $CASH$ 4 pt. 4 veneer FULL SPLICE HOPPE

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
CUE IS SOLD

Brazilian Rosewood points with 4 veneers(black, orange, mahogany, and natural) into Birds Eye Maple. Blue Mountain white with green speck Irish Linen. Brazilian Rosewood butt, Ivory Hoppe ring and natural linen butt cap with polished stainless steel weight bolt, bumperless. Natural linen joint collar with .010 silver ring, stainless steel 3/4" piloted joint and 5/16x14 pin. Two straight and tight grained snow white shafts with Ivory ferrules and Triangle tips. This cue was made from a John Davis blank with Brazilian Rosewood supplied by our shop from our aged stock. Because of the Ivory content, overseas shipping must be arranged through a third party. $1650, no trades please.

SPECS:

BUTT 14.6 OZ.

SHAFT 1 12.80 M.M. 4.05 OZ. ]
...............................................> These shafts are weight matched to within 3 grams
SHAFT 2 12.80 M.M. 4.10 OZ. ]

BALANCE POINT 18.75"

LENGHT 58"

Last edited:

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I can't belive this is still here they play GREAT!Like Mcdaniels, and Tommy is a great guy to deal with!

Last edited:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Bump from the Oversea Crew for a nice Seller.I have two Cash Cues incoming and Tommy did a great Job here. For this low Price you will buy top McDaniel quality and playability too.
Ralf

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
It is real sweet, Tommy. Aged Brazilian rosewood & nice BEM = super tone (important folks - major). Full spliced, Blue Mountain wrap, piloted 5/16-14 joint (argue with Bushka, Szam, Searing, Mottey, etc if you want), great balance point...
This is a high class work horse.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Bump from the Oversea Crew for a nice Seller.I have two Cash Cues incoming and Tommy did a great Job here. For this low Price you will buy top McDaniel quality and playability too.
Ralf

Thanks Ralf. Your Amboyna $CASH$ cue is almost complete, still working out the details on your Monster! We used two evenly match shafts on this cue, with weight and tonal qualities given the highest priority. Both shafts are high growth ring count, and the grain on both shafts runs straight and true. The attention to every detail, as demonstrated in the shaft selection, reveals it's self in the fit, finish and playability of every $CASH$ cue.

clandis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Fullsplice

Man this thing looks nice. Now wondering if I made the right decision. Great player weight also. To wait on on an ebony or not..... Hum.......

Chuck