Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

Last edited:

chromecarz00

Registered
Being new to this forum, I'm sure what I have to say doesn't necessarily mean that much. But I've been members of forums for years, had thousands of posts, and left because people got way too heated for the internet. If you want to have a pissing match, take it to PM, but please don't clog up our bandwith with meaningless horsesh!t. It ruins the positive atmosphere of the forum as a whole.

It seems as though we have lost a reputable and knowledgeable member - again being new I don't necessarily know as much as those who've been around but I do look forward to learning more.

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Juice dropped the C bomb, what? Once?

Tate dropped the A bomb multiple times across several different threads.

He can sit in time out just like everyone else.

What's fair is fair.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just saying.

Thanks

Kevin

We all need a break once in a while. This will be like a vacation for our man Tate. He may actually get some work done as well!

P.S. Tate if you get bored drive over my way, my table is open and you can catch me dead out of stroke! :smile:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Juice dropped the C bomb, what? Once?

Tate dropped the A bomb multiple times across several different threads.

He can sit in time out just like everyone else.

What's fair is fair.

I hear you there. Its hard to argue with fair is fair.
So you would extend that logic to approving the banning of the guys that called Mr Wilson the c-word?
Or is there a qualifier to fair is fair?

Thanks

Kevin

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like grains of sand through the hourglass thus goes the days on AZ.

Tate will be back give it a moment

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
From x? I have no idea. I know the descendants are still around and occasionally play when milo is isn't being a biochemist.

Yeah I want guys just shredding, stage front, wearing all black, with a picture of me grasping the bars of my cell, for my benefit.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Like grains of sand through the hourglass thus goes the days on AZ.

Tate will be back give it a moment

I think in a lot of ways, this place has turned into more like "The Housewives of AZ". Just a bunch of thin-skinned folks with old grudges, pretending to argue about some present-moment offense, but really referencing some past hurt we can't really remember. Except the housewives have producers getting them drunk and egging them on, and we here at AZ, do it all by ourselves.

thrash attack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I want guys just shredding, stage front, wearing all black, with a picture of me grasping the bars of my cell, for my benefit.

I never got into x, but I did watch their documentary about 15 years ago. The only thing I remember is that John Doe got the x from an exlax building sign when the place shut down.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
I never got into x, but I did watch their documentary about 15 years ago. The only thing I remember is that John Doe got the x from an exlax building sign when the place shut down.

I knew Doe because we were both "involved" with the same girl at the same time about a million years ago. I liked both bands.

I think I saw the movie but the title is just on the tip of my tongue?

thrash attack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I knew Doe because we were both "involved" with the same girl at the same time about a million years ago. I liked both bands.

I think I saw the movie but the title is just on the tip of my tongue?

X the unheard music. If you're into bands like x check out gun club. As far as I know they were around during that same era.