Need help from McDermott cues experts

tamavn

Registered
I really appreciate anyone who could tell me which model these two McDermott cues are.

Please help me identify these two cues.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

raven75701

Registered
the top one i cant really make out it looks like a mcdermott lucky if thats the cause its worth somewere under 100 looks like the L30 but not sure
the bottom is a cue i know very well and like its a mcdermott md-06 worth about 250 in good condtion
hope it helps
The Raven

tamavn

Registered
the top one i cant really make out it looks like a mcdermott lucky if thats the cause its worth somewere under 100 looks like the L30 but not sure
the bottom is a cue i know very well and like its a mcdermott md-06 worth about 250 in good condtion
hope it helps
The Raven
Thank you Raven.

I searched the md06 model and it brought me here http://www.mcdermottcue.com/timecapsulem.php

Base on the pattern on the top part of the butt, I think it kinda look like the M44D, but with different color of the pattern.

On the other hand, the bottom part of the butt sure looks like the MD06 though.

I've just updated the pattern image and hope you could confirm it for me.

Thank you so much.

tamavn

Registered
hope it helps
The Raven
Hi Raven,

Based on this link, the bottom part of the butt sure looks like a MD06.

But the pattern of the top part of the butt looks like a M44D with different color inside the pattern.

I've just updated the pattern image. Hope you could confirm it for me.

Thank you so much.