Nicole Briscoe on ESPN SportsCenter this morning

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
They were showing highlights or actually lowlights from yesterday's Sports and there was a play where a kicker kicked the football directly into an opposing player's helmet just 15 yards away from the T and the way the football deflected she said followed the 30 degree deflection rule in pool and she went on to clarify by saying you know it's like a peace sign when the pool balls strike each other and her co-host says I'm not going to play pool against you LOL

Apparently Nicole has been getting some pool tips :)

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
They were showing highlights or actually lowlights from yesterday's Sports and there was a play where a kicker kicked the football directly into an opposing player's helmet just 15 yards away from the T and the way the football deflected she said followed the 30 degree deflection rule in pool and she went on to clarify by saying you know it's like a peace sign when the pool balls strike each other and her co-host says I'm not going to play pool against you LOL

That's pretty cool. I wonder if it stoked some of the viewer's curiosity?

Maniac

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Well, sort of, but... The 30-degree rule requires follow on the ball. And the tangent line 90-degree rule requires equal masses.

But at least pool got on national TV.:thumbup:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Surely she's not doin' a pool player,right?? ;) Actually she's married to race car driver Ryan Briscoe. She went to school in Illinois so maybe she played some in her life.

Last edited:

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nice catch, very cool. She probably could be contacted for some cursory info on her pool playing.