Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I've had no access for 20 minutes at least

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Still the same thing, blue page just keeps reloading every 10-15sec. Have logged out, erased history, restarted my phone and that same page just keeps reloading.
I'm done, going to bed.
Refund time
Jason

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Still the same thing, blue page just keeps reloading every 10-15sec. Have logged out, erased history, restarted my phone and that same page just keeps reloading.

I'm done, going to bed.

Refund time

Jason

Same here. Going on an hour with no access. What's up?

_______

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
I just froze and now cant log in either. Spinning wheel.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for the guys that are having trouble with the stream, does anyone have score update that is able to watch?

This is silly! Why do they broadcast with such a proprietary standard? Happens every time.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
True TRex banks a long ball in gets 5 more steals the game to jump ahead 4-3 now 6-6 after Do crawls back into it but remember he went down by a big margin day one last time can’t see that tonight he’s also clearly better rested than last match where he was running on fumes

Well, starting to look like I spoke too soon. T-Rex blew an out pretty badly! DO looking pretty strong.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
My stream is finally back as of 10:08 central time.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream should be back up and working was some issue with the service company.

Log out and wait like a minute then log back in should work

anybody that still needs help just Call Jason or email and he will reset your feed he just needs to know your user name

vm9YG9l.jpg

Last edited:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
After a long outage looks like it's back up. Not a happy camper, last time it worked for me Dennis and Tony were grinding out a long 8th game, finally get it back going and Dennis is out in front a few games. Yeah not happy.

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a long outage looks like it's back up. Not a happy camper, last time it worked for me Dennis and Tony were grinding out a long 8th game, finally get it back going and Dennis is out in front a few games. Yeah not happy.

Would you be happy if you bet on Dennis ? Lol

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, starting to look like I spoke too soon. T-Rex blew an out pretty badly! DO looking pretty strong.

Ya ,I’m not surprised , I thought he was completely out of gas last time and spooked by the cue ball he’s clearly got more spring in his step aside from that his stadagy is different he’s going to be hard to beat this time around

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis playing much better this time around the 1st day

Players are on a short break

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 760

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
7-5

Dennis almost has a chance to steal one, but misses a straight in long shot that he's supposed to make all day long, with zero penalty

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
7-5

Dennis almost has a chance to steal one, but misses a straight in long shot that he's supposed to make all day long, with zero penalty

Ya he did no matter how it ends he's clearly ready too play I doubt he will be hanging around like last time trying to figure things out ,,role reversal from last time