Mezz CP-13SW or Axi

Blue11

Registered
Hi everyone, I'm looking to get a new cue and have settled on Mezz with a wavy pin.
I currently have an EC7-C, so I'm familiar with how they feel.
Is there a downside to the laminated/composite forearms in the CP-13SW models? I like how they look but am concerned with the laminated/composite forearm. I sometimes have to leave my case in the car in the winter while I'm at work (1-4 times a season).
Of the Axi series, I like the 151 and 153 but overall prefer the look of the CP-13SW series.

To those who own a CP-13SW or AXI, have you had any issues with it?
If so, what kind of issues?

Thanks in advance

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone, I'm looking to get a new cue and have settled on Mezz with a wavy pin.
I currently have an EC7-C, so I'm familiar with how they feel.
Is there a downside to the laminated/composite forearms in the CP-13SW models? I like how they look but am concerned with the laminated/composite forearm. I sometimes have to leave my case in the car in the winter while I'm at work (1-4 times a season).
Of the Axi series, I like the 151 and 153 but overall prefer the look of the CP-13SW series.

To those who own a CP-13SW or AXI, have you had any issues with it?
If so, what kind of issues?

Thanks in advance
I have a AXI-K and really like it. Great cue. The CP's are really nice but have a different hit due to the butt construction. Can't go wrong with either one. You might contact Duane Remick. I think he may have a CP13 for sale.

Last edited:

AcesHigh08

Registered
I have had an AXI-153 for the past couple months and have had no issues. I currently have it listed for sale with the Ex Pro shaft which I also liked a lot. I prefer big pin cues and the wavy joint is great. I did hit balls with a CP-13 and preferred the AXI. Felt softer I guess even with Ex Pro which is pretty stiff.