anyone own a capone cue ??

MANPUSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if so how do you like it , i do not really know that much on him and cues .

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Owned past tense, Mike makes nice Cue, it is said a great skillful player could play well with BROOM HANDLE CUE.

You ask about many Cues, most the Cues you ask about can play great, in the hands of Skilled PLAYER.

Not Arrow, it is Indian that kills game with their skill, that feed tribe or family.:smile:

IMHO.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
if so how do you like it , i do not really know that much on him and cues .

VERY HIGH QUALITY CUES....
Mike been making since early 1990's
Cues dont come often on secondary market either
excellent workmanship and always play great too

MANPUSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Owned past tense, Mike makes nice Cue, it is said a great skillful player could play well with BROOM HANDLE CUE.

You ask about many Cues, most the Cues you ask about can play great, in the hands of Skilled PLAYER.

Not Arrow, it is Indian that kills game with their skill, that feed tribe or family.:smile:

IMHO.

im just old man trying to get up to date on all these cues . im a late 89 player , if you grew up without the internet the only cues you saw or heard about was in a catalog , or talking at the pool hall .

dude im so old local billiard store had the predator line which i think came out about that time behind the meucci rack on the wall. you youngins dont know about 80ties pool era rofl . it sucked when looking for cues , now you got a million choices . back then we had like 10 lol

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very good playing cues and very good construction. I am on my second one. Point construction as good as it gets. Nice quiet hit on his flat faced wood to wood cues- but all joint set ups by him play real well. I think some of the best non-weight balanced cues available.

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
I've never owned a Capone cue, but I tried one at a pro shop in Tokyo and thought it had a comfortable, confidence-inspiring feel to its hit.
im just old man trying to get up to date on all these cues . im a late 89 player , if you grew up without the internet the only cues you saw or heard about was in a catalog , or talking at the pool hall .

dude im so old local billiard store had the predator line which i think came out about that time behind the meucci rack on the wall. you youngins dont know about 80ties pool era rofl . it sucked when looking for cues , now you got a million choices . back then we had like 10 lol
I remember a game shop in malls in the 80s that sold Meucci and McDermott cues. Yep, other than that, it was catalogs or what you found at a pool room. I bought my first good cue at a pool room in California. I've since bought cues online, but have recently grown nostalgic for the "analog" experience of my youth. If I buy any other cues, I'd rather buy them in person at a pool room or SBE.