Bella Sera???

lonoke

Registered
Is wayne anderson truly out of the cue making as of now that he has moved to hawaii or has he passed his brand off to someone? And now what are the values of his cues? primary market and secondary market? thanks

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
Bella Sera

Don't know for sure but I heard he Retired to Hawaii a couple of years ago.
I have a new Bella Sera I bought in 2008 I think from Wayne at the Hopkins Valley Forge Show....I didn't even need the Cue, I truly only bought the cue from Wayne after talking to him and thinking he was such a nice human being
I felt like I wanted to help him out. It was a Rough show that year and he had commented on how bad sales had been for most of the cue makers that were there.

One thing for sure about Wayne...
He could of cared less if I bought a cue or not
because he took the time which was about 1 full hour to talk to me and be a true professional in every way. The thing that was unreal was not once did he even ask me if I was interested in one of his cues...He acted like just talking and helping another person learn something about the business was good enough for him. Buying the cue was my idea as a way to say Thank You to him for taking time out be a real person with class and not just some pushy cue maker trying to sell me a cue.

Thanks......Paul

Don't know for sure but I heard he Retired to Hawaii a couple of years ago.
I have a new Bella Sera I bought in 2008 I think from Wayne at the Hopkins Valley Forge Show....I didn't even need the Cue, I truly only bought the cue from Wayne after talking to him and thinking he was such a nice human being
I felt like I wanted to help him out. It was a Rough show that year and he had commented on how bad sales had been for most of the cue makers that were there.

One thing for sure about Wayne...
He could of cared less if I bought a cue or not
because he took the time which was about 1 full hour to talk to me and be a true professional in every way. The thing that was unreal was not once did he even ask me if I was interested in one of his cues...He acted like just talking and helping another person learn something about the business was good enough for him. Buying the cue was my idea as a way to say Thank You to him for taking time out be a real person with class and not just some pushy cue maker trying to sell me a cue.

Thanks......Paul

Sorry for bumping up a 9 year old thread, but just really loved this comment / reply, about the cue maker of Bella Sera cues.

Sounds that a super nice guy.

Can't find much info about Bella Sera, and this thread, and others, have received very few replies.

Found one for sale locally, and seller wants $700 for the cue.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/491277781750290/

Love the looks of that cue, but I have no idea what these cues are worth, and hate losing money when the time always comes, when I need to resell my cues.

Is there much of a market for these cues, or are they really hard to sell (question for those who have sold these cues in the past)?

Thanks.