How to make a short butt

Agile

Registered
I am going to purchase a Predator Revo and a Predator Blak butt both having a Uni-lock mechanism. My home table has several spots where I need a short cue. I would like to have the option of having a shorter butt for the Revo shaft so I don’t have to change to a short non Predator cue during play.

Is there some way, like using a jump break cue butt that has several extensions, that I can use for this purpose? Of course it would need Uni-lock.

Agile

Registered
How to purchase a new Predator cue?

I have written emails to 4 online websites to purchase some Predator products and others:
Predator Blak 4 1
Predator Revo 12.4
Predator break cue
Instroke Buffalo case 4x2
And some other stuff

About $2700 at discount

Not a word from any of them let alone having these out of stock.

What to do?

I hate to order direct from Predator as I would probably pay full retail.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I have written emails to 4 online websites to purchase some Predator products and others:
Predator Blak 4 1
Predator Revo 12.4
Predator break cue
Instroke Buffalo case 4x2
And some other stuff

About $2700 at discount

Not a word from any of them let alone having these out of stock.

What to do?

I hate to order direct from Predator as I would probably pay full retail.

Could their order pullers/warehouse workers be non-essential?

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My home table has several spots where I need a short cue. I would like to have the option of having a shorter butt for the Revo shaft so I don’t have to change to a short non Predator cue during play.

Is there some way, like using a jump break cue butt that has several extensions, that I can use for this purpose? Of course it would need Uni-lock.

The shorter butt will need to have the same weight as the long butt. Lead is your friend here (contrary to EPA recommendations), just put it inside the wood so you have no contact with it after weighting.

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are non essential, but it’s an easy work from home scenario. Can’t imagine why, they don’t want the cash.

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As Joey stated, you can get decent cuemaker to make you a short butt with the Uniloc screw.

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about a rubber butt that would bend in a tight spot.

Just a thought...….:wink:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am going to purchase a Predator Revo and a Predator Blak butt both having a Uni-lock mechanism. My home table has several spots where I need a short cue. I would like to have the option of having a shorter butt for the Revo shaft so I don’t have to change to a short non Predator cue during play.

Just buy a 52" house cue and use that in tight situations. You will soon find that you can shoot all shots with that cue just fine. I wouldn't recommend cutting down the Predator butt. Why?