WANTED--Ebony sneaky

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking for an ebony sneaky pete with 3/8-10 modified pin. Let me know what you have.

If no one responds,
COntact Dave @ Schmelke-
they build awesome , inexpensive cues....
My buddy got a rosewood sneaky last year-
excellent quality and strong player too:smile:

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If no one responds,
COntact Dave @ Schmelke-
they build awesome , inexpensive cues....
My buddy got a rosewood sneaky last year-
excellent quality and strong player too:smile:

I tried contacting them through their website about 10 days ago, but my guess is they're not doing much because of the lockdowns as they never responded. I might send him another email, just don't want to bug him too much with what's going on.

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KIND" Too-
Made from John Davis full-splice blank-
Maybe confirm that with Martin @ Superior cues-
Eddie build excellent quality cues
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510048

LOL. That's actually my listing. He does build a nice cue, but after my last dealing with him I'll never order anything from him again. I'm trying to sell that one specifically because I don't want to have anything to do with him or his cues. Too bad because it is a really, really nice cue. And now that I'm getting rid of it, I want to get something similar from someone else.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
LOL. That's actually my listing. He does build a nice cue, but after my last dealing with him I'll never order anything from him again. I'm trying to sell that one specifically because I don't want to have anything to do with him or his cues. Too bad because it is a really, really nice cue. And now that I'm getting rid of it, I want to get something similar from someone else.

" I did not know that ….
I just recall seeing the post
I think troy-
KOINKID has some inexpensive sneaky petes….

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
My father has a nice ebony Dufferin he's converting. He just started on it, so there's time to say what you want in the build. It is an old butterfly blank, with a single white veneer butterfly in the butt. Just thought it might interest you.

Josh

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have several Ebony SP butts made by Dufferin with and without the butterfly splice. I can make you one with a maple or CF shaft.

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My father has a nice ebony Dufferin he's converting. He just started on it, so there's time to say what you want in the build. It is an old butterfly blank, with a single white veneer butterfly in the butt. Just thought it might interest you.

Josh

While I like some butterfly cues, it's very rare when I do and not something I would normally own. Thanks anyway Josh.