C.L. Bailey - Skylar

Fore Rail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kinda liking the looks of this table. Anyone have any experience with this particular model or the current C.L. Bailey tables in general?

Weighing having this type of table readily over waiting for the Diamond.

Thanks in advance for any & all feedback.

Last edited:

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Looks sharp and clean, I like that. Not a fan of the raised pockets though. I have no clue as to how they play or are valued. Do your due diligence and make a decision, can't go wrong either way to me.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any pool better than no pool and all that...

in general, the consideration between diamond and anything other than a gold crown is a no-brainer, IMO. Gotta go with a commercial quality table.

I hear you with the want-it-now aspect, but this isnt a purchase that you are going to make every couple years. Do it right and do it once.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

in general, the consideration between diamond and anything other than a gold crown is a no-brainer, IMO. Gotta go with a commercial quality table.

I hear you with the want-it-now aspect, but this isnt a purchase that you are going to make every couple years. Do it right and do it once.

I agree-
This is great advice.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
call diamond dealers in a large area around you and offer an extra thousand if they can get you one pronto. or find a nice used one.

that table isnt a players table but furniture.

you would be better off buying a used anything cheap and play until your diamond came.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have some patience.
Unfortunately I think a lot of rooms may go out of business.
Tables will be available pretty cheap.
Both Diamonds and Crowns.

Tom1234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have some patience.
Unfortunately I think a lot of rooms may go out of business.
Tables will be available pretty cheap.
Both Diamonds and Crowns.

Sadly, I think you’re right. Local pool hall may not reopen. There goes APA leagues.

Fore Rail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Found a tournament used Diamond Pro AM - PRC Black in like new condition than can be installed for me within the next 30 days.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

Truer words have never been spoken. I have a Diamond but would be fine with a Gold Crown. Commercial tables are worth the money if you are anything close to serious about the game. I have had vintage and furniture type tables that always made me want something better. Buy what you really want the first time or waste your loot upgrading later.