best Oregon room

sharver

Registered
https://legendsbilliardroom.com/

New place just a few months old. I think this will soon be the destination of the pacific northwest. Anyone else been there? your thoughts?
b9785a9027ef8bdb5ec635c650d51d60.jpg

Last edited:

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
when I was in lincoln city legends was advertising a lot
looks like a nice place and I would like to visit sometime
I'd also like to submit "classic billiards" as a (portland) room worth visiting
when I went a few months back, they had a few diamond bar boxes
plenty of gold crowns, a snooker table, and an actual billiards table
gear was maintained well enough, and prices were reasonable
and the crowd was cool..I recommend

sharver

Registered
Again this place is going to be it for the NW. Recently they had a clinic "The svb experiance" where you spent time with Shane,Steve Lingebach,and Cole gibbons.
a21cfcf2c97f684674dc42aaeab57d88.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again this place is going to be it for the NW. Recently they had a clinic "The svb experiance" where you spent time with Shane,Steve Lingebach,and Cole gibbons.
a21cfcf2c97f684674dc42aaeab57d88.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Just saw this post, thats hilarious, thats me in the background. :thumbup:

Legends is a great room! Mike the owner is a hell of a nice guy, and they are all Diamonds. twenty 7', and they now have eight 9' if rumor is true (moved in 2 more while closed).

Won a nice little tournament outta there a while back. Funny story. :thumbup:

Mike is in the blue shirt.

48978831967_f24baec7b8_c.jpg

BassMasterK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Legend's is great. They run smooth tournaments and have expanded their bar, food and hours. I believe the previous owner passed away unexpectedly but whoever is running it now has keptl things running smoothly.

I was just at Classics a few days ago and they have recovered most of the tables fairly recently it looked like. Have mostly 9' GCs on the side I was on. I wanted to throw Sam's on the list as well, in Portland. Haven't been there for a while but they have 2 floors of mostly 9" tables with 9' tournaments (something of a rarity in the PNW) and a 14.1 league. Their food is excellent.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not near as "spiffy" but WAY cooler: https://www.thecueball.com/ Look at those old Brunswicks. Never been there but man what a killer spot.
I've been there once. It's a great old school pool room. Vending machines for food, 3C table, and all tables seem to be kept up well.
I've been there as well. Its the best room I ever walked into because all the tables are Anniversaries and Centennials. The Centennial room is stunning!

52684726740_13deaa5a1f_h.jpg

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG, I have a trip to Bend in September. I’m definitely going to The Cue Ball before heading to Legend’s. I have three days to kill in Portland before heading back to Bend.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
QWV1fRV.jpg

The Cue Ball is the real deal. Jim has been there for something like 50 years.

He used to have epic monthly tournaments.