Patrick Johnson

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm late to the thread, but I am glad to read Patrick Johnson posted in it. Prayers sent for a full recovery.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, everybody. This morning I went for a stress test and in the words of my cardio doctor “failed it spectacularly”. Next thing I know I’ve got a forest of tubes and wires sticking out of me and being transported to another hospital for surgery tomorrow.

Life is full of little surprises.

I’m feeling fine (WTF?) and am told the prognosis is good. Will report back when I can. Now where’s the nurse with that sandwich?

pj <- spectacular
chgo

My very best to you!

I really enjoy your participation. You are knowledgeable and certainly know how to stir the pot. lol

Put yourself in their hands and do what they say and I look forward to hearing how you enjoyed the sandwich.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You will come out stronger and feeling better. You are too stubborn not too. Wishing all goes well!!!!!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
patrick
i will pray for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
larry

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Patrick;

Laser-beam positivity being sent your way.

Have a speedy recovery, Sir!

best,
brian kc

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Say a prayer tonight for my good friend and long time AzBilliards member Pat Johnson - unexpectedly, Pat has to have heart surgery tomorrow morning.
Thank you for letting us know.

Pat, everybody is in your corner and we hope everything goes well.

I look forward to reading your posts for many years to come.

Stay strong,
Dave

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
damn doctor!

You shoulda told him youve spent decades honing the ability to execute fine motor skills to perfection, while experiencing elevated heart rates. And hes got the 7 and the break if he wants to test that. And dont forget to add that that shit is for CASH, not some silly graph on a computer screen!!!

LoLz. Get 'um!

Thanks, everybody. This morning I went for a stress test and in the words of my cardio doctor “failed it spectacularly”. Next thing I know I’ve got a forest of tubes and wires sticking out of me and being transported to another hospital for surgery tomorrow.

I’m feeling fine (WTF?) and am told the prognosis is good. Will report back when I can. Now where’s the nurse with that sandwich?

pj <- spectacular
chgo

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

pj <- spectacular
chgo
If they suggest a CTE scan be sure to tell them you'd much prefer a ghost-ball scan. ;) Get well brother. You got facts to deal out and arguments,errrrrr, discussions to do.