The cte controversy

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I said I could beat you. I somehow doubt you are on the level of any of the other players you mentione here. You throwing their names out in conjunction with yours makes me see the frailty of your self image.

Yeah, you're right. I can't play. So how much are you going to spot me, MVP Champ?

Seriously, would you want to spend hours, with a person you thought was a complete reprobate???

I assume you're talking about yourself since you are he and he is you. It wouldn't take me hours. It would be over pretty fast. GUARANTEED

Some how I doubt it. And noone is going to travel several hours to hangout with a keyboard commando that probably couldnt fill a thimble with their real life courage.

Youd do no such thing, cuz I know your type....e-king smart mouthed keyboard commando.

If you have the inkling to see what goes on at the SBE when it comes next, everything I said will happen. I don't fear you in any way, shape, or form. Especially a big mouth hack who loses to APA 3's and 4's.

So...you dont wanna come to dallas for some easy money??? So I should call you a coward for not wanting to travel??? Seems kinda like a double standard to me. So, a hypocrite to boot.

MINDLESS POSTED THIS: 04-30-2020, 07:22 AM
"This is a farce, I have never played for money much other than $5 here and there, maybe an occasional $20 set."

On 1-3-20 MINDLESS POSTED THIS: I played a tournament (finished 2nd) and played some $20 sets last night. I don't gamble much, honestly I dont like to, but some players will only shoot with ya if there is money on the line.

ROTFLMAO!!! $5 here and there with a maximum of $20 and now wants to bump it up to $200 a set? Oh God, I hope I don't piss myself from laughing so hard. Talk about a blowhard KEYBOARD COMMANDO!! ONE WITH NO GAMBLING HEART OR EXPERIENCE but a MAJOR BIG WOOFING MOUTH.

One never knows how business might turn out and I'm required to go to Dallas. When? Don't know, but it could be possible.

What's your name and where do you play? The least you can do is provide your name, Champ. How do I get in touch? Where you play is also good. What's the name of the place?

Everyone knows mine here. It's Dave Segal. So, who do I contact? I might have a friend or two who travels that would like to link up with you on your home turf pool room who would be willing to take you up on the same offer money wise.

How does one pocket sound?

Last edited:

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MINDLESS POSTED THIS: 04-30-2020, 07:22 AM
"This is a farce, I have never played for money much other than $5 here and there, maybe an occasional $20 set."

On 1-3-20 MINDLESS POSTED THIS: I played a tournament (finished 2nd) and played some $20 sets last night. I don't gamble much, honestly I dont like to, but some players will only shoot with ya if there is money on the line.

ROTFLMAO!!! $5 here and there with a maximum of $20 and now wants to bump it up to $200 a set? Oh God, I hope I don't piss myself from laughing so hard. Talk about a blowhard KEYBOARD COMMANDO!! ONE WITH NO GAMBLING HEART OR EXPERIENCE but a MAJOR BIG WOOFING MOUTH.

One never knows how business might turn out and I'm required to go to Dallas. When? Don't know, but it could be possible.

What's your name and where do you play? The least you can do is provide your name, Champ. How do I get in touch? Where you play is also good. What's the name of the place?

Everyone knows mine here. It's Dave Segal. So, who do I contact? I might have a friend or two who travels that would like to link up with you on your home turf pool room who would be willing to take you up on the same offer money wise.

How does one pocket sound?

Oh wow! Good memories! That tournament was so much fun...some really good players in that one, and the guy I played 20 dollar sets with after was a 700 fargo (I put him out of the tournament) he was no TAP 3, but he played pretty sporty. I kept up pretty well but ended up losing 20 bucks.

I dont gamble much at all. But for you I might make an exception. Seems the a-hole bit might get in your way tho...I dont play with those.

I am not surprised in the last paragraph you resort to "I might know some guys thatd wanna come play you" isnt that a peach?

I play out of my house mostly. You need my name??? So I can get threats like what got you banned last go round? Nah, dont worry about my name, I dont need you stalking me.

If you come down, message me from whatever pool hall in the DFW you are at and I will come play you...no problem, you are just gonna have to tone it down a bit or I will not play you...its a respect thing.

Dave Segal...was that your youtube video 5 years ago that I watched showing simple CTE??? If so, I liked it, kinda what made me want the book that you are now saying I dont need.
seemed like a nicer person than is displaying himself on here. Might be we'd get along...who knows?!

The 200 was cuz I didnt think youd show up for 20, but if you are scared we could start with 20 dollar sets.

Not a fan of one pocket, but I will get practiced up on it, just in case you show...most likely it'd need to be 9 or 10 ball...but I play at JR Pockets in Denton TX, Rusty's in Fort Worth, Legends in Keller, Open Table in Azle, but Rusty's in Arlington is a shithole, so wont be playin there any time soon.

But look dude, you show up, want a game, can be respectful, then you got a game. Probably not 1 pocket. But I got you covered boss.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I dont gamble much at all. But for you I might make an exception.

Bullshit! You're a league player and that's IT. There's no squeezing much milk out of a cactus and there's not going to be any squeezing money out of a NIT like you.

I am not surprised in the last paragraph you resort to "I might know some guys thatd wanna come play you" isnt that a peach?

What's wrong with that? You think you're hot stuff, take their money also.

I play out of my house mostly. You need my name??? So I can get threats like what got you banned last go round? Nah, dont worry about my name, I dont need you stalking me.

BINGO!! THERE WE GO...THE WEASLE MOVE WHEN IT'S ALL ON THE LINE TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE. NOBODY got threats. I didn't even know the guy's name. Somebody sent it to me in a PM 30 seconds before I made the post and I just posted it. I had no idea he was terrified of posting his name and never used it. I removed his name but still ended up getting banned. The guy said he played out of a place in Delaware where I hung out a lot playing everyone in there. I didn't recognize him and never saw him in there. Come to find out he's another HACK player with a big mouth. He proved it with his videos and score taking the Dr. Dave exam on the front page of the Main Forum. It didn't even make sense that he was so bent out of shape about somebody seeing his name in a pool forum when HE posts videos of HIS face and body shooting shots at the table for a test. WTF is wrong with this picture?

If you come down, message me from whatever pool hall in the DFW you are at and I will come play you...no problem, you are just gonna have to tone it down a bit or I will not play you...its a respect thing.

ROTFLMAO!! Screw you! You aren't going to play me because you don't want to play. We WILL START OFF at $200 - $500 and the money will be posted up front for $1,000 minimum.

Dave Segal...was that your youtube video 5 years ago that I watched showing simple CTE??? If so, I liked it, kinda what made me want the book that you are now saying I dont need.

I didn't say you didn't need the book. When the time comes that it's out, it's up to you whether to buy the book or not. I said FOR NOW you don't need to wait for the book because much of what is going to be in there is on the VIDEOS Stan made over the years that I've been posting. Get a head start or don't. I don't give a rats ass what you do.

seemed like a nicer person than is displaying himself on here. Might be we'd get along...who knows?!

You've been a wise ass in the aiming forum when it comes to CTE.
When you start showing some respect to Stan and what he's created as well as those who have been involved in using it for years, I would NEVER treat you like an idiot and get pissed. Be a gentleman and honest student who really wants to learn
and I'll be very respectful and helpful. Are you willing to do that or do you think it's "cool" to be a part of the 20 year "KNOCKING CROWD". You know, the FAB5.

The 200 was cuz I didnt think youd show up for 20, but if you are scared we could start with 20 dollar sets.

I wouldn't show up for $20. $200-$500 just for you and a $1,000 minimum posted up front.

Not a fan of one pocket, but I will get practiced up on it, just in case you show...most likely it'd need to be 9 or 10 ball...but I play at JR Pockets in Denton TX, Rusty's in Fort Worth, Legends in Keller, Open Table in Azle, but Rusty's in Arlington is a shithole, so wont be playin there any time soon.

But look dude, you show up, want a game, can be respectful, then you got a game. Probably not 1 pocket. But I got you covered boss.

Not until you show some real honest interest in CTE here without the smartass shit. I DON'T STALK, never, not now or in the future.

Everybody has a private life and it should remain that way.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is what "Innocent White" refers to as 'civil discourse and constructive debate'.
What a hoax.

Lou is trying to match up with you and I'm giving him a little background on you. What part of this is untrue or unfair in any way?

Seems pretty constructive to me, at least for Lou if he didn't already know you are a C player who can run 100's.

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not until you show some real honest interest in CTE here without the smartass shit. I DON'T STALK, never, not now or in the future.

Everybody has a private life and it should remain that way.

200 a set, 1k minimum 9 ball. But you have to call out your CTE visuals each shot and you cannot ask for wieght til the 3rd set. Played on a Diamond table. Show up, thats the game you get. But I get to videotape for posterity

What you dont get, most of the questions I have asked re CTE were purely out of genuine interest. But if I asked a question it was met with the preceeding treatment regardless of intent...yall cte lovin folks are so defensive about it that honest questions seem like smartass shit to you. All my smartass comments were directed to individuals, not the system...you and low probably being the most frequent cuz yall keep challenging people to play pros to prove the merit of the system...the least common denominator should be able to play " just a league player" like me on their own without having to enlist Shuffett or Styer or whoever else. And should be happy to do so to showcase your own skills. The fact that I give you guys shit for making these challenges does not change the fact that I am genuinely interested in the system.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
200 a set, 1k minimum 9 ball. But you have to call out your CTE visuals each shot and you cannot ask for wieght til the 3rd set. Played on a Diamond table. Show up, thats the game you get. But I get to videotape for posterity

Your name first. I'm afraid you'll be the one asking for weight and the answer is NO. You're not going to play. Your chances of coming to SBE are greater than mine going to Dallas so this is all blowing farts into the wind. See me at the SBE.

What you dont get, most of the questions I have asked re CTE were purely out of genuine interest. But if I asked a question it was met with the preceeding treatment regardless of intent...yall cte lovin folks are so defensive about it that honest questions seem like smartass shit to you.

I've been at this forum stuff here for 14 years. You have a screwy way of showing genuine interest with your questions. I've also helped a good number of interested players along the way. More through PMs and sometimes in person. Over the years I did post a number of videos right here on the forum but the HATERS and NAYSAYERS who always want to bring the system down, along with Stan, Hal, me, and everybody who uses it made me say screw it and I deleted them.

Why bother helping anyone when the end result of getting kicked in the nuts is the same.

All my smartass comments were directed to individuals, not the system...you and low probably being the most frequent cuz yall keep challenging people to play pros to prove the merit of the system...the least common denominator should be able to play " just a league player" like me on their own without having to enlist Shuffett or Styer or whoever else. And should be happy to do so to showcase your own skills. The fact that I give you guys shit for making these challenges does not change the fact that I am genuinely interested in the system.

Then show your genuine interest with genuine questions and in a mannerly fashion. Please copy and paste two or three past posts in here where you asked genuine questions in a mannerly fashion. Send them to me in a PM or post openly, I don't care. But I don't remember seeing ANY from you.

Click on your own screen name and click show all posts.

What is it that you know about CTE that you like and understand...any of it? What part?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude...I get it, you dont want to play...its all good man.
I'm your huckleberry!
I am a low rated, league player, with no courage, no heart, very little money, I have smelly feets, and I am YELLOW SCARED of everything and everybody. To make it easier for you to seize my little chump change money, I am forced to play on one of those small bar tables because I have no nerves and poor vision. You will pick me off easily, seeing as you're a big table wizard. It will be a bargain for you and some easy grocery money. And you can then also say..."See, you silly hillbilly, I TOLD you CTE doesn't work." But you're gonna' have to get up and do it...not sit in the chair and woof
Now that you know how I play...here's the prop.
Call shot 8-Ball. If you miss a called shot I have the option of making you shoot again. You don't get that option when I miss a called shot.
8 on the break wins...I get all the breaks. 3 Foul rule is in effect. If 8 goes in on break and I scratch/foul..I do not lose the game, 8 spots up and I am on one foul.
We play for your small stakes of $20 a game, but you have to lay $32 to my $20 every game. (that's odds of 8-5 in case you didn't finish over 5th grade like me.)
I won't say a word while we're playing....not a word. You and your railbird friends are expected to do likewise. No hugs and kisses or hand shaking......NO VIOLENCE from you either. I will have an off duty policeman with me.
There's your match

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I'm your huckleberry!
I am a low rated, league player, with no courage, no heart, very little money, I have smelly feets, and I am YELLOW SCARED of everything and everybody. To make it easier for you to seize my little chump change money, I am forced to play on one of those small bar tables because I have no nerves and poor vision. You will pick me off easily, seeing as you're a big table wizard. It will be a bargain for you and some easy grocery money. And you can then also say..."See, you silly hillbilly, I TOLD you CTE doesn't work." But you're gonna' have to get up and do it...not sit in the chair and woof
Now that you know how I play...here's the prop.
Call shot 8-Ball. If you miss a called shot I have the option of making you shoot again. You don't get that option when I miss a called shot.
8 on the break wins...I get all the breaks. 3 Foul rule is in effect. If 8 goes in on break and I scratch/foul..I do not lose the game, 8 spots up and I am on one foul.
We play for your small stakes of $20 a game, but you have to lay $32 to my $20 every game. (that's odds of 8-5 in case you didn't finish over 5th grade like me.)
I won't say a word while we're playing....not a word. You and your railbird friends are expected to do likewise. No hugs and kisses or hand shaking......NO VIOLENCE from you either. I will have an off duty policeman with me.
There's your match

I'll take it as long as I have the option to play safe. Come get me low....Im easy.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take it as long as I have the option to play safe. Come get me low....Im easy.
As long as a ball hits a rail after the CB contacts an object ball, you can play safe all you like. I get to do the same thing too, you know.
Where do you stay?
PM me....

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
As long as a ball hits a rail after the CB contacts an object ball, you can play safe all you like. I get to do the same thing too, you know.
Where do you stay?
PM me....

Missouri....I'll put up a thousand you can win...have you a vacation and make a little money.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Dude...I get it, you dont want to play...its all good man.

Not true at all. SBE the next time it's there for the money I said. Still want your name.

I'm more interested now in you providing the two or three posts that were asked in such a way that showed the desire to learn CTE and weren't smart assed. I don't believe you so prove me wrong.

So dude, how about copy and pasting those posts with the date so I can verify it. If there, you might even get an apology. How is THAT for an offer?

Otherwise, your stock drops even lower which isn't to high to begin with.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Missouri....I'll put up a thousand you can win...have you a vacation and make a little money.
No need for you to go through all that. Just be ready if I should get lucky and win a game to lay $32 in one of the pockets.
And I'll be ready to lay $20 in one of the pockets when you win a game.
I asked you to PM me so we can do this 'back and forth' without these others knowing our business. Please do so.
I got to know WHERE in Missouri so I can see what an off duty policeman costs in your town to be with me at the match. Keep it private between us.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
No need for you to go through all that. Just be ready if I should get lucky and win a game to lay $32 in one of the pockets.
And I'll be ready to lay $20 in one of the pockets when you win a game.
I asked you to PM me so we can do this 'back and forth' without these others knowing our business. Please do so.
I got to know WHERE in Missouri so I can see what an off duty policeman costs in your town to be with me at the match. Keep it private between us.

Shooters, Olathe, Kansas low...great place.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I'll play Lou some 8-ball.
If he misses, I get ring-game option. I can make him shoot it or I take over.
But, if I miss ( even on purpose because in 8-ball, it's often a good option ), he has to shoot .
I want 3-1 money odds in my favor.
We'll play 7 games.
If he doesn't agree to that, HE'S the nit .

Now, let that sit for a while.

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will see about SBE...never been. Maybe time for a trip. Pretty sure I read where it got cancelled but who knows?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shooters, Olathe, Kansas low...great place.
I asked you to put this conversation into PM's.
Will you do that?
I do not want an online bunch of pool room loafers to know where I go and what I do. You should want the same thing. Lots of troublesome people out there.
What name do you go by?
Put that in PM too.
This is the final "request".....I don't have time to trifle with foolishness.
Thank you.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll play Lou some 8-ball.
If he misses, I get ring-game option. I can make him shoot it or I take over.
But, if I miss ( even on purpose because in 8-ball, it's often a good option ), he has to shoot .
I want 3-1 money odds in my favor.
We'll play 7 games.
If he doesn't agree to that, HE'S the nit .
Now, let that sit for a while.
If he calls the prop., I want half your action.
You're a troublemaker here, but I'll do business with you for an opportunity at a heist like that one.
(I don't think he'll call the bet...I still think he's 90% air barrel(just a hunch)