CTE Videos Of The Day - #33 & #34

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE covers grips, stroking techniques....other methods don't

GREAT postings SpiderMan….
Isn't it interesting how top action hitters like Stan and CJ seem to be congruent on so many aspects of this game, while the fumblers who write books about 'fractions and arithmetic' are ignored and dismissed ?
The use of the slight overcut when using stun on object balls frozen to the rail was a topic Stan revealed to me when I was studying at his outstanding facility there in Kentucky. CTE rules the roost again..!!!!
On the other hand...in the heralded epistle titled "poolology" there is no mention whatsoever of how stun, grips, or stroking techniques, can affect shots. Only confusion about "the ball is at position 6, so divide that by 3, but if the sun is at its meridian height you must calculate the zone, and then subtract by X2 - Y2, and then, blah..blah..blah."
The same goes for the "ghost ball" proponents who write books as well. Now there's some confusion for you. (There used to be a guy in here who liked to say "balls don't have edges". I like to reply that one by saying "ghost balls aren't visible")
These are great informational videos and will be enjoyed by millions. Just wait until that Truth Series hits the world......then we'll see some REAL praise.
Keep on punchin' and IGNORE the egotistical "wanna be heroes" out there. The Posse is working 24/7 to get all CTE people thrown out of here....don't give 'em any nourishment...let 'em eat cake. :thumbup2:
Regards,
P.L.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

poolology...there is no mention whatsoever of how stun, grips, or stroking techniques, can affect shots. Only confusion about "the ball is at position 6, so divide that by 3, but if the sun is at its meridian height you must calculate the zone, and then subtract by X2 - Y2, and then, blah..blah..blah........

P.L.

Ignorance repeated is no less ignorant.

Every single time you lie about Poolology or me, which for some reason is daily, I am going to place a nice little link to my YouTube channel and book. If you insist on talking about it, then why not give everyone an opportunity to see the truth for themselves.

Dave (Spider) is doing a good thing here with daily CTE clips, providing opportunities for people to see what it's all about, to see Stan's excellent instructor skills. And you insist on being a trolling cheerleader instead of just sticking to good old fashioned cheerleading.

I'm sure Spider would enjoy his threads not being muddied up with bs. So, Joe or Pete or whatever name you wanna make up, I won't respond to your lies anymore with anything other than my links so others can determine for themselves who is fake and who isn't. If you keep posting your little daily lies I'll keep posting links to the truth in response. :thumbup:

Poolology on YouTube

POOLOLOGY , Mastering the Art of Aiming

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
As I sat here listening to the Trooper by Iron Maiden, something occurred to me....

Dave, sorry about jumping in on your thread. I won't reply to Low500's lies anymore, not even with links to my YouTube channel or book.

Adrian Smith, one of Iron Maiden's guitarists, was ripping out a great guitar solo, and I started thinking, as I cranked up the volume.... How can some people not like this music? Of course, I think the same thing when I listen to a good bluegrass tune, or a classic outlaw country song by Johnny Cash or Merle Haggard, or smooth blues by BB King orJoe Bonnamassa, a Paganini violin concerto or a Mozart piano sonata.... I'm all over the board when it comes to personal tastes in music. I like it all, except gospel because to me the lyrics are too generic, too corny, and all the songs sound the same. Just my opinion.

What I'm getting at is this: I would never argue with or debate someone about which style of music is better. It's a matter of personal preference. No country music person is going to go into a heavy metal forum to reply to lies and negative comments about country music. Hell, I don't know....they might do that. Lol. But I wouldn't. So I'm not going to do it here with aiming systems. Low can say all the lies he wants, and I could reply to each one, but honestly his opinion or his comments about me don't matter in the real world (outside of Low500's head). My name and my book are available for anyone to follow or ridicule. In the grand scheme of things, Low's opinion of me and Poolology, as far fetched as it is, has absolutely zero influence. It's so minuscule that it's not worth my time to comment or refute.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Dave, sorry about jumping in on your thread. I won't reply to Low500's lies anymore, not even with links to my YouTube channel or book.

IGNORE FUNCTION works great. After setting it up for the target or targets, LOG IN before coming into the Aiming forum. Otherwise you'll see posts or if a post is quoted by someone else.

What I'm getting at is this: I would never argue with or debate someone about which style of music is better. It's a matter of personal preference. No country music person is going to go into a heavy metal forum to reply to lies and negative comments about country music. Hell, I don't know....they might do that. Lol. But I wouldn't.

Sounds like an epiphany and a good analogy. (good means real good from me)

So I'm not going to do it here with aiming systems.

Can I hold you to it as a man of your word? If you break it, you'll get a reminder. As you know, I lost all of my patience about 15 years ago so I don't need any warmups to get right into the mean and dirty.

This is going to be a real let down to four other people you know. It will end up being the FAB4, although Joey should never have been included since not being worthy of "FAB" any number.

Low can say all the lies he wants, and I could reply to each one, but honestly his opinion or his comments about me don't matter in the real world (outside of Low500's head).

Oh it has an effect because I think it gets into your head. Other wise you wouldn't be saying it.

My name and my book are available for anyone to follow or ridicule. In the grand scheme of things, Low's opinion of me and Poolology, as far fetched as it is, has absolutely zero influence. It's so minuscule that it's not worth my time to comment or refute.

Do what you feel you have to do. Took me far to long to put the 3 others on IGNORE. It works.

They have ZERO impact on the growth or effectiveness of CTE for many players.
That's been proven with pro players and top amateurs using it.

I think ALL systems have their place for someone out there. I know I've used most of them or experimented with many. It's also why I can shred a system because of first hand use and knowledge. But they all can be good for "someone" if it just "clicks" with their eyes and thinking.