Would the truth be revealed?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
It seems aiming gets a lot of back and forth, my system is better then yours.
In my opinion some put the eyes and body in a bad manner to get on shot line.
Aiming should become second nature an somewhat have a flowing manner to it.
What Im saying, think long you're probably wrong. As a beginner some system will slow your progress.

Cte is taking over this section of the forum, which I have know problem with.
What would be awesome to see is these guys post up videos, all of them.
Im betting we're all in the same boat as far aiming goes, better players can use just about anything on you and have their way... and not many of them use cte.

If you're gonna constantly post about cte, add some of your own videos to help out
the cause. Im betting you dont, because the truth would be revealed.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
It seems aiming gets a lot of back and forth, my system is better then yours.
In my opinion some put the eyes and body in a bad manner to get on shot line.
Aiming should become second nature an somewhat have a following manner to it.
What Im saying, think long you're probably wrong. As a beginner some system will slow your progress.

Cte is taking over this section of the forum, which I have know problem with.
What would be awesome to see is these guys post up videos, all of them.
Im betting we're all in the same boat as far aiming goes, better players can use just about anything on you and have their way... and not many of them use cte.

If you're gonna constantly post about cte, add some of your own videos to help out
the cause. Im betting you dont, because the truth would be revealed.

You would be wrong Anthony.

I've done videos a number of times over the years. Neil used to do many videos before passing away. JB did videos. Mohrt did videos. You can watch Gerry Williams on youtube or in the Dr. Dave tests with sticky's on the main forum. Landon did videos. Stevie Williams did videos. I don't know if Cookie did any videos but he has definitely proven himself in action at some US AMATEUR CHAMPIONSHIPS.
Where are/were the naysayers in that event? He's put out a standing offer to ANYONE on this forum to play for some cash, any game. Take him up on it if you feel sporty. You shoot and play good.

Here's Gerry Williams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sCnBn29qa4&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBS5D37-GhE&feature=youtu.be

We've jumped through more hoops and complied with requests than was needed and it came back with the same result from the haters and naysayers.

NOPE!! No more jumping through hoops to prove anything because it was mocked and bad mouthed regardless what was shown.

NON USERS who knock the system need to do the videos. They won't. Why?
Because they don't have a clue what to do or how to do it properly and it would become obvious it a matter of seconds.

It's all about wordsmithing and negative attacking on that end. 22 years and the same thing.

If you don't like the posted CTE videos of the day...DON'T CLICK ON THEM. Real simple.

Or do some videos of whatever else you see as valuable for yourself as well as others. Nobody is stopping you. It's wide open.

You can be INSTRUCTOR OF THE DAY.

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
You would be wrong Anthony.

I've done videos a number of times over the years. Neil used to do many videos before passing away. You can watch Gerry Williams on youtube or in the Dr. Dave tests with sticky's on the main forum. Landon did videos. Stevie Williams did videos.

Here's Gerry Williams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sCnBn29qa4&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBS5D37-GhE&feature=youtu.be

We've jumped through more hoops and complied with requests than was needed and it came back with the same result from the haters and naysayers.

NOPE!! No more jumping through hoops to prove anything because it was mocked and bad mouthed regardless what was shown.

Because they don't have a clue what to do or how to do it properly and it would become obvious it a matter of seconds.

It's all about wordsmithing on that end. 22 years and the same thing.

If you don't like the posted videos of the day...DON'T CLICK ON THEM. Real simple.

Or do some videos of whatever else you see as valuable for yourself as well as others. Nobody is stopping you. It's wide open.

I've never been wrong in my life, mispelled words a bunch but never been wrong.:)

Using people who already play well dont count, it is'nt a good indicator. Your cheating.:smile:

Low5 now, that would be a good start. Cookies video was great to see, pressure can make anything fall apart.

BTW...your videos of the day, are they here to help or aggravate??:grin:
I heard your using up all of az's hardrive, wont be long we wont be able to post..

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I've never been wrong in my life, mispelled words a bunch but never been wrong.:)

Me either. The only time I was wrong was "when I THOUGHT I was wrong."

BTW...your videos of the day, are they here to help or aggravate??:grin:

Depends on the viewer. Could go either way but it's not my fault. The aggravated go to sleep and wake up every morning aggravated with NO provocation.

I heard your using up all of az's hardrive, wont be long we wont be able to post..

Sounds like a GOOD THING to me. I need to up the pace!! :thumbup:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because they don't have a clue what to do or how to do it properly and it would become obvious in a matter of seconds.

It's all about wordsmithing and negative attacking on that end. 22 years and the same thing.
If you don't like the posted CTE videos of the day...DON'T CLICK ON THEM. Real simple.
You can be INSTRUCTOR OF THE DAY.
Best post of the year.
(but maybe The Gripers in the Grouchy Posse don't read??)
:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2: