2014 Super Billiards Expo - March 13-16 -- Questions?

allen_jr

CanYouRunOut.com
Silver Member
Hi everyone -- sorry, I do not make it to the forums very often... We were waiting to have everything finalized before making an official announcement. We also wanted to have the floorplan ready to unveil at the same time.

Much of what you have heard is true -- I have cut-and-paste the announcement from our homepage for you to read below:

Perhaps you have heard the rumors -- well, we're excited to announce that the Super Billiards Expo will be returning to the Valley Forge region of Pennsylvania April 16-19, 2015!

We will be returning to The Greater Philadelphia Center at Oaks, the same venue we used in 2012 - but this time we will have the whole building! That's right, over 225,000 square feet devoted to pool and billiards action!

We've put together a new floorplan layout for vendors to choose from, which also allocates plenty of space for playing arenas. And this year - those arenas will be carpeted! Many of you have asked for it, and we've been listening. We're excited to bring this new addition to the show.

This move brings much promise for the future, as we have ample space to grow and bring more to the show. In addition to the long term benefits of this move, the Oaks location also brings many immediate benefits:

• More space -- over 225, 000 square feet!
• Recently constructed hotel on the same property complex
• Carpeted playing arenas for the first time ever
• Many great and affordable hotels nearby
• Parking, parking, parking!
• A large variety of places to eat and play in the area

As mentioned briefly above - there is a new hotel located on the property - just a very short drive (complimentary shuttle provided) through the sprawling complex parking lot. We will be releasing more details about this and the other local hotels later.

In addition to the new hotel, the property that the Expo Center is located also has a Lowe's Home Improvement store, BJ's Wholesale Club, Target, a movie theater, and a gas station. Just about everything you might possibly need during your trip can be found on the same property.

We thank you again for your years of continued support, and we hope that you are equally excited about this move. Our hope is to find a new permanent home so that we can make long-term plans for improvements. We feel the Oaks facility is a great choice, as the local market is working diligently to cater to the facilities clients throughout the year. More hotels, restaurants, and local businesses are coming in at a rapid pace.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call at (609)652-6116.

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL looking forward to watching the best pool show on earth get even better!
:thumbup::thumbup:

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
[QUOTE=allen_jr;4711639 Perhaps you have heard the rumors -- well, we're excited to announce that the Super Billiards Expo will be returning to the Valley Forge region of Pennsylvania April 16-19, 2015!

We will be returning to The Greater Philadelphia Center at Oaks, the same venue we used in 2012 - but this time we will have the whole building! That's right, over 225,000 square feet devoted to pool and billiards action!

*****:thumbup2:*****

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Thankyou

Hi, and thanks for asking. This sounds OK to me -- seems you are just including URLs? I am not exactly sure what you are asking... if you feel like you need to elaborate, please email me at info@superbilliardsexpo.com

If it is just mentioning URls and linking people to our site, I see no problem with that.

Thanks again, and good luck!

Allen

Thanks I sent you a private message. Its urls at this point but I am doing more than that if you want more, its no problem and its free.