USA Made Joe Porper 2x4 Black Vinyl Cue Case--New.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Joe Porper 2x4 Oval Black Vinyl Cue Case. USA California Quality Made! Has 2 zippered pockets for accessories, handle and carrying strap. $130.00 shipped in conUSA FedEx Ground/ Home Delivery ($140.08 inside California). Super value. Extremely nice with all pockets and straps. Will accommodate up to 60" cue. Verified Paypal okay. Limited supply. Tremendous value and no longer USA made.
It's not as pretty as some of the expensive leather cases but it is a very functional case. Nice easy access pockets that hold a bunch of stuff. It's my favorite case of all the cases I've had. I think you will be pleased if you try one.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
It's not as pretty as some of the expensive leather cases but it is a very functional case. Nice easy access pockets that hold a bunch of stuff. It's my favorite case of all the cases I've had. I think you will be pleased if you try one.

Thanks Bob. These are new old stock as the manufacturing of these cases in California stopped 4 years ago. I wish I would have saved one of the 4x8 Cordura butterfly cases for myself. Lol.

Pwogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Looks like a great deal. Wouldn’t happen to have any with room for 3 butts would you?