Becue Break Cue - Dark Matter

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Becue shooting cues have the most solid hit. NOW they have released the break cue Dark Matter OH MY What a hit!

My first 9 ball break testing the cue, made 3 balls and great spread. But most of all Zero vibration or stress on my arm.

Here are pictures of the cue and you can contact me for pricing email USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

23509383_1351141291658911_2326012999623205164_o.jpg

23631887_1351141598325547_1474186485080901390_o.jpg[/ATTACH]

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the shaft longer than the butt, or is it just the angle of the photo?

Yes you are correct - The one I currently have the shaft is 29.5 inches and the butt is 28 inches. This is designed to give more power in the break. The tip diameter is 12.5 with a Samsara break tip.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Ricky Bryant
USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

Last edited:

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Subbed waiting for an actual review not from someone paid by the company.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My opinion is no vibration and less stress on my arm when I tried it. Yes I probably have 10 break cues in my collection and the one I was using is the BK3 and yes I hit with the BK Rush (Revo version) in July.

I know I represent Becue but I would not if I didn't believe in the product. I'm not making my living doing this.

Ricky Bryant

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My opinion is no vibration and less stress on my arm when I tried it. Yes I probably have 10 break cues in my collection and the one I was using is the BK3 and yes I hit with the BK Rush (Revo version) in July.

I know I represent Becue but I would not if I didn't believe in the product. I'm not making my living doing this.

Ricky Bryant

if you're gonna represent this brand, you really need to do a better job with providing specs and answering questions

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you're gonna represent this brand, you really need to do a better job with providing specs and answering questions

I apologize if I missed a question or request. I only do price quotes in private message or in email. You are more than welcome to email me at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

If I missed a question from another user feel free to let me know have as well. As my post have indicated I travel a lot so not constantly monitor AZB so for the fastest responses email me at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

So what specifications are you requesting or what question do you have?

Ricky Bryant

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apologize if I missed a question or request. I only do price quotes in private message or in email. You are more than welcome to email me at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

If I missed a question from another user feel free to let me know have as well. As my post have indicated I travel a lot so not constantly monitor AZB so for the fastest responses email me at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

So what specifications are you requesting or what question do you have?

Ricky Bryant

Why only private quotes if I may ask. If it's a new company and a production cue they need all the exposure possible correct? My only assumption is the dealers don't have a whole lot of guidelines to pricing and you are charging more than the other dealers? Just curious, thanks!

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why only private quotes if I may ask. If it's a new company and a production cue they need all the exposure possible correct? My only assumption is the dealers don't have a whole lot of guidelines to pricing and you are charging more than the other dealers? Just curious, thanks!

If you want prices and measurements, why don`t you just go to their website?
http://www.becueofficial.com/

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Prices are listed right on the website....

http://www.becueofficial.com/store/p22/DARK_MATTER.html

http://www.becueofficial.com/store/c3/Cues.html

http://www.becueofficial.com/store/c4/Shaft.html

Here's a link to a currency converter for Euro to USD found via Google....

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=EUR&To=USD

However, if you check in with Wrickyb, he has knowledge of sales, Christmas specials, etc. So there's a chance to save a little cash if you wait for a sale. (They had one after last year's expo).

I understand everyone wants to find conspiracies these days, but you won't find any here with these guys. Drop them a private email and go from there. Until then, follow the links for the listed price.