30" Carbon Fibre shafts

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Well, a bit ashamed to admit it but probably going to switch to Low Deflection era in the near future and most likely going straight to CF shaft. But which makers offer them in 30" ?

Jerry R

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you want to go longer and not have to wait, I have a 31" Meucci for sale. 3/8-10 pin, 12.5MM tip.

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chuck starkey

I have been building them almost any length u want for about about a year. Got a new 11.75 with a constant taper in the works.

Jerry R

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Asking price???

Or....do I have to call for a quote? :thumbup:

Maniac

It's listed in the for sale section. While I was waiting for it to be made/delivered I bought a Becue shaft. So figured I'd sell this one.

PM sent.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, a bit ashamed to admit it but probably going to switch to Low Deflection era in the near future and most likely going straight to CF shaft. But which makers offer them in 30" ?

Ashamed? Am I missing something? What did you do?

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw that’s OB Cues has a line of 30” carbon fiber shafts with almost every joint option as well as ferrule choices. Just an FYI, not a review or plug.

~K.

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
So far been able to test hit Revo, Cuetec and Mezz Ignite. For me the Revo felt way too metallic and a bit clunky. Cuetec and Mezz seemed to hit quite nicely, both hitting like a regular maple shaft. As every major cue company seem to be releasing their own CF, I have to narrow down my options. Probably will wait for the Mezz Ignite. Becue is available for testing with a friend of mine, will also have a go at that for sure.
Thani you for everyone's input. :thumbup: