Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page OMGWTF vs Overlord
Page 2 of 5 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-19-2018, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
This is not about the Hair Dildo Lady. Go to her site at massiveunderstatement.com and read the most current post. The beginning paragraphs are about the match I put together for her to play this other gal.

I am not tolling but setting the record straight.
So itís a story with at least two sides. Why is your side any more accurate than hers?

Old
  (#17)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2018, 03:11 AM

$900 prize money and broadcasters who work for tips...clearly all the big money is ruining pool.

Old
  (#18)
jimmyco
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-19-2018, 07:57 AM

Thanks for setting the record straight.

You were mentioned briefly in a very long, very boring, ego driven blog that was written six months ago about something that happened five years ago, read by few and recalled by even fewer.

Again, thank you.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue

Old
  (#19)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
So itís a story with at least two sides. Why is your side any more accurate than hers?
Because she is lying.

Old
  (#20)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member
easy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

05-19-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Because she is lying.
You may be fighting a battle here that you canít win. Whether youíre right or wrong makes no difference. Many people around here know her and like her. Who are you? Just food for thought...

Old
  (#21)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

05-19-2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-e View Post
You may be fighting a battle here that you canít win. Whether youíre right or wrong makes no difference. Many people around here know her and like her. Who are you? Just food for thought...
And the odds are slim that she'll come back here to argue the point, she hasn't been on here in quite some time...

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Old
  (#22)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2018, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
Thanks for setting the record straight.

You were mentioned briefly in a very long, very boring, ego driven blog that was written six months ago about something that happened five years ago, read by few and recalled by even fewer.

Again, thank you.
I can't fault your point of view but the fact is, that the Pool community in S. California is not that large.

We all know each other. I am one in a long list of folks she has gone off on. Its been five years ago like you said and I can't remember what I said last week much less five years ago.

Is it possible I called her a kitty cat? Is referring to her as a kitty cat a crime? You all know how Persian cats meow all the time complaining, that's her.

We are living in inquisitional times regarding the sexes and its not like I invited her up to my motel 6 suite and told her I would put her in the picture.

She thinks everybody is hitting on her. Some folks see the glass as half full, others as half empty and then the perennially discontented take the frickin glass and throw it against the wall and its shatters into a thousand pieces.

Just to prove I don't have a heart of stone, I would like to congratulate her on winning the national amateur championship.

Old
  (#23)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2018, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-e View Post
WADR respect you all don't play in our pool hall. I have been regaled with tales of woe about her behavior.

She ain't popular at all where she plays pool. In fact I would call her flat out anti-social.

She is a social retard and an internet extrovert. The gal she played in this match plays everybody in our pool hall. OMGWTF doesn't play anybody.

Now if you are a world champion and possess the temerity to give OMGWTF any advice, watch out, she will go ballistic. She has never come to grips with the fact that most champions are mentored by great players and Tiger Woods still has a swing coach.

I guess back in the day she played in the league. I am not a league player. I am a one pocket player.

I am a real believer that what happens in the pool hall should stay in the pool hall. I don't really write about players or folks in my pool hall for the most part.

I've made this exception because she is always hauling out folks for sessions of public humiliation and upbraiding.

She kind of brings to mind Mao's fourth wife, the actress Jiang Qing that ruled over a reign of terror in the infamous " gang of four ". That's the vibe she gives out, she wants to put dunce caps on all of us and hang signs on us, telling everybody we are traitors to her cultural revolution.

Old
  (#24)
pwd72s
recreational banger
pwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2018, 10:03 AM

Why not a link to what you're writing about? I'm not a blog follower, searched massive undersight, got zilch. I will say that if denigrating others in a manner beyond acceptable "roast" type humor is happening, it's not humor. Not really clever, either. It's just mean.

(edit) Never mind..found it. For other who may be curious:

http://massiveunderstatement.com/

Last edited by pwd72s; 05-19-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Old
  (#25)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2018, 10:23 AM

I oh so want omgwrf to reply in her true entertaining way

Old
  (#26)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Because she is lying.
Maybe, maybe not. If I asked Melinda she might say you are lying.
Sounds like Jay might have some first hand knowledge of this, what do you suppose
he might say?
You are talking about something that happened five years ago and few back then cared,
why not just let it go? What difference can it possibly make now? I think she remembers
it a little different then you do. What could possibly be offered as proof?

Old
  (#27)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
05-19-2018, 01:36 PM

Someone sag...boobies?

Old
  (#28)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Maybe, maybe not. If I asked Melinda she might say you are lying.
Sounds like Jay might have some first hand knowledge of this, what do you suppose
he might say?
You are talking about something that happened five years ago and few back then cared,
why not just let it go? What difference can it possibly make now? I think she remembers
it a little different then you do. What could possibly be offered as proof?
She acted like a petulant spoiled brat five years ago. She quoted Helfert, if he wants to opine thatís his prerogative.

When you spoon feed a spoiled child and then they try to smack you from their high chair and then they segue into prevarication, you have to fight back.

OMGWTF is not Willie Mosconi he is the guy that got paid for exhibitions. What you are saying is itís fine for her to attack me but I canít counterpunch.

Old
  (#29)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace

05-19-2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
She acted like a petulant spoiled brat five years ago. She quoted Helfert, if he wants to opine that’s his prerogative.

When you spoon feed a spoiled child and then they try to smack you from their high chair and then they segue into prevarication, you have to fight back.

OMGWTF is not Willie Mosconi he is the guy that got paid for exhibitions. What you are saying is it’s fine for her to attack me but I can’t counterpunch.
Forgive me if I misunderstood anything you wrote in this thread, but aren’t you
counter Punching?
What I’m saying is you’re accusing Melinda of lying, how do we know that you’re not
the one lying.
I don’t imagine she’ll engage you here, sounds like she’s moved on and this would be
a waste of her time. I don’t know Jay personally, but he seems like the kind of guy that
would find this whole thing stupid and childish.
The reason I might be inclined to question your recount of that day is because she wrote
her blog about 6 months ago (is that what someone said), and you wait until now to
address it? Let it go OL, it’s over. You’ve counter punched. Be done with it, or do you
feel like she still owes you something?

Last edited by Celophanewrap; 05-19-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Old
  (#30)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2018, 03:18 PM

Anyone who has read Melinda's writings knows that, on a scale of 1-100, she gets full marks in the credibility department. My take on her has always been that what she writes is consistently, brutally, cut-to-the-bone honest, even when it's at her own expense.

Everyone can make up their own mind, but in this case, I would suggest it's pretty easy to figure out whom to believe.

Lou Figueroa

Page 2 of 5 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: