JB Round "Bazzooka" Case :)

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I recently received this from John... Built very well with individual pull out sleeves. Case is 10X20. I love to store my cues vertically and this case is PERFECT for that. Cues are Snug As Bug In A Rug.. or case or..you know what I mean.. :)

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
they are nice.....i still like my custom on q dealer case....BUT THIS IS A GREAT CASE FOR THE MONEY...

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Storage Case

I guess for any collector this is a great case for storage. I also like the sleeves that would easily integrate into the butterfly cases John has.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Wow now that's a case bet that thing is heavy with all those cues in it. Can't go wrong with a JB case.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great cases for storage! I did not see the price? How much and is there a lead/wait time?Less space to store my cues, organizes, and declutters. I could them separately store the cases. Result, my wife will have one less thing to ***** about now that I am retired!

I would like to know the PX
Thanks

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Great cases for storage! I did not see the price? How much and is there a lead/wait time?Less space to store my cues, organizes, and declutters. I could them separately store the cases. Result, my wife will have one less thing to ***** about now that I am retired!

I would like to know the PX
Thanks

hey Phil, you'll need to contact John for the price and production time... I remember it was very reasonable and not too long of a wait...I get ya as far as the cluttering :smile:... One reason why I'll get another sooner than later...

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Great Bazooka case!

I really like the color variety with the inserts, it helps keep butts and shafts together. Easier overall.

The case looks great, is not heavy and is highly utilitarian.

Will Prout

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Right on Will! It really does keep the cues nicely organized...

Great Bazooka case!

I really like the color variety with the inserts, it helps keep butts and shafts together. Easier overall.

The case looks great, is not heavy and is highly utilitarian.

Will Prout