Anyone wear a bota bag while playing?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Study history of what your interested in, you will be smarter someday. When your 100.

"Go back to whatever country you came from until you learn English"

Based on your xenophobic posting history, I think this is a quote from your mind

I also love how you somehow think anyone on this forum is your junior in any form of knowledge

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JC, if you can't afford to buy a couple drinks plus tip, wherever your playing, just don't go out. Stay home until you scrape together enough allowance to behave like a normal person.

It's stuff like bringing in a bag like that that makes the rest of us pool players look like cheap-ass derelict scumbags.
Now THAT's funny.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
if your gonna do something like this, do it first class.

In the late 70's I had one of the best available, it was a Szam-bota.

Precise inlays, perfect balance and it provided wonderful feedbag.

I remember a couple times I left it home but luckily my case was filled with nippers so I could sneak those into the bathroom between games. :thumbup:

This was my way of supporting my local room by not overworking the counter girls and servers.

best,
brian kc

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
"Go back to whatever country you came from until you learn English"

Based on your xenophobic posting history, I think this is a quote from your mind

I also love how you somehow think anyone on this forum is your junior in any form of knowledge

The Forum is actually about free exchanged ideas, and information. If you do not like something said move on, life will be ok. I understand you have never seen a Desert Water Bag. This was a modern invention before cars had A/C, and Radiator used good old H20 to keep then running cool. Before Anti-Freeze.

Believe it or not the idea was good at the time, because driving across a 120 degree desert that water in the radiator diminished because of heat. The bag was a cool supply of H20 to keep your vechicle moving.

This is you history lesson on Desert Water Bags. Part of automotive history.

I see your are from Bay Area, assume that mean California? Understand your other problem, brainwashed by liberal teachers.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Or let everyone think you're gay.

Speaking of that my wife is Filipina and when we first got married she spoke English but sometimes misunderstood things she heard. I came home from work one night and she told me Rock Hudson is gay - it was on the news.

I told her she must have misunderstood what they said because Rock Hudson is a well known womanizer.

Check that bota bag for Rock Hudson's signature. It could be a collectible.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
The Forum is actually about free exchanged ideas, and information. If you do not like something said move on, life will be ok. I understand you have never seen a Desert Water Bag. This was a modern invention before cars had A/C, and Radiator used good old H20 to keep then running cool. Before Anti-Freeze.

Believe it or not the idea was good at the time, because driving across a 120 degree desert that water in the radiator diminished because of heat. The bag was a cool supply of H20 to keep your vechicle moving.

I see your are from Bay Area, assume that mean California? Understand your other problem, brainwashed by liberal teachers.

Interesting, you went on a completely different tangent. I didn't say I disliked your post. I also laughed that you think you can teach anyone anything.

My suggestion that you go take a remedial English class may actually be misplaced, since your reading comprehension is so poor. You have somehow boomered your way down a winding path that no one wanted to take.

I did move to the Bay Area about 6 months ago, the liberal water must have gotten to me pretty quickly I guess. Amazing that free exchanged ideas are only acceptable if you think of them.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

Why would anybody put cold water into a car boiling over?

I hope your mechanic sends you a Christmas card every year.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Not sure if room owners will allow something like this. I'm thinking some wine in the bag.

609d11d429522bdbc7c053656ee6d448--leather-exterior.jpg

I don't because:

1. I'm not a 19th century spanish goat herder
2. I can afford buying beer at the establishment and I'm not pathologically cheap
3. I don't often drink wine while playing pool, but if I wanted to I'd want it in a glass rather than drinking it out a warm container made out of remnants of dead animals. That can't do the flavours any favours, I'd think.
4. Something about squirting liquid into my mouth while fondling a big hairy sack does not appeal to my sensibilities.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Why would anybody put cold water into a car boiling over?

I hope your mechanic sends you a Christmas card every year.

Well the Bad was a source of need H20, it could also be used to drink, I never used on buy saw many it was a invention that sold long ago.

I remember as a young drive, with a very old car being told if your runnig hot, turn on the heather, and hope the Windows until the tempeture gauge drops. That worked, but the darn car did get hot inside.

Nice this about old Car they were. Pretty easy to fix, you did not need a computer to diagnose the problem.

My first car cost under 50 bucks. Can not even buy most part for new car for $50.00 bucks.