looking for a lathe

fullstroke25

Registered
just testing the waters to see if anyone has a lathe setup they might be wanting to part with. I have been looking for a nice setup for some time now but something always come up either poor timing or whatever the case was I just haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. looking for mid-america or cue smith. It will be my first and I know once I start ill have the bug and need more but for now just a full-size (large bore headstock, proper extras of course) not looking to spend 8 grand on a building setup or anything like that. mostly for my personal repairs and cleaning/polishing/burnishing, tips of course and everything one of the top tier packages would include or offer as extras. Im located in the Dallas Tx area so seller would have to be able to ship or be selling a nice package I couldn't pass up. that would determine how far I'm willing to drive of course.

thanks guys. PM for my number if you prefer to deal that way.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I have a Unique Cue Companion that I would let go of. Great starter lathe to practice on

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
lathe

I have a Hightower Mid Sized with large headstock and power feed by Mid America. SOLD SOLD

Last edited: