Accidentally hit button. Weight.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I was playing a valley bar box today. I played 15 racks and I accidentally hit the start button so the balls in the trap went down a little early. I only had 1 ball to make and the trap had closed. Anywho I am wondering if anyone else has accidentally hit the button to get the balls out of the trap? I have credits in the machine that's how this happened. Also I weight 584 lbs. So my fat role got in the way.

Thanks

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hello. :)

584lbs is a significant weight to carry, dear chap. Did you play much pool when you were lighter, sir? I’d be interested to hear how being heavier has affected your game.

Best wishes.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello. :)

584lbs is a significant weight to carry, dear chap. Did you play much pool when you were lighter, sir? I’d be interested to hear how being heavier has affected your game.

Best wishes.

No I only played when I was heavier. I was 763 lbs when I played pool before.

I have to be careful cause sometimes the pool balls look like candy. I have eaten 3 balls so far. Not really effected much else.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
So I was playing a valley bar box today. I played 15 racks and I accidentally hit the start button so the balls in the trap went down a little early. I only had 1 ball to make and the trap had closed. Anywho I am wondering if anyone else has accidentally hit the button to get the balls out of the trap? I have credits in the machine that's how this happened. Also I weight 584 lbs. So my fat role got in the way.

Thanks

I only know of one button on the box, I don't hit that much anymore:eek:

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
I’m guessing it’s Dean

Attachments

• 1DFB34F6-C4E0-4C99-90DF-D4573C945C7F.jpeg
    1DFB34F6-C4E0-4C99-90DF-D4573C945C7F.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 553

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
No I only played when I was heavier. I was 763 lbs when I played pool before.

I have to be careful cause sometimes the pool balls look like candy. I have eaten 3 balls so far. Not really effected much else.

Losing 200 lbs. is an awesome achievement! :thumbup:

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is amazing is that people believe my weight yet call me a troll. I lied about my weight. I am only around the 290 mark.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
What is amazing is that people believe my weight yet call me a troll. I lied about my weight. I am only around the 290 mark.

You lied to get a rise and attention....that's a troll. Would you rather we just stick to "liar"?

You start one nonsense thread after another. We get it, you want attention. Go set your hair on fire or something, we've had our fill.

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Losing 294lbs in twenty-four hours is a tremendous achievement.

Bravo, sir!

If we could just lose the last 290! Actually, his bs is kinda funny. I just wonder what motivates people like him/her to spend the time on this foolishness. The juice doesn’t seem worth the squeeze.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You lied to get a rise and attention....that's a troll. Would you rather we just stick to "liar"?

You start one nonsense thread after another. We get it, you want attention. Go set your hair on fire or something, we've had our fill.

Most of the time at least 97 percent of the time I have legit questions. People started labeling me a troll so of course I am going to "lash out" and lie about my weight etc.

Your telling me that you have never played a coin op bar box and accidentally hit the button on the side to release the balls early? Once again I will say I would only play 9 footer tables. But only 1 place has them and they do not open till 4pm today. So for instance I would ether have to wait till 4 pm. Or at 9 am go to a bar that is open and play there. If you can wait till 4 pm to play pool and never play pool on a coin op bar box. And also not play any pool on a Sunday or a Monday because the place is closed those days. You have allot more restraint than I do.

I will be posting a pic of the coin mechanism so you know what I am talking about,

Your also telling me that you never want to try "new" things? like shooting with the butt end of the pool stick? Or playing with the mechanical bridge? With everything I do I try new things. Like for instance in video games I might drive backwards or try and climb over a hill or such. Not sure if you play video games.

I really really from the bottom of my heart do not understand why people think I am a troll. I really really from the bottom of my heart hope someone can explain why and help me.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Speaking of the bridge, one time at a pool room, the table that was assigned to me had the bridge laying on the playing surface. I assume the player(s) previous left it there, instead of bending over to replace it in the rack. Some elderly folk play at this room. But it could have been do to any number of possible scenerios, like it was just repaired or newly purchased.

Has this ever happened to you? What should I have done? What did you do about it? /t

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Most of the time at least 97 percent of the time I have legit questions. People started labeling me a troll so of course I am going to "lash out" and lie about my weight etc.

Your telling me that you have never played a coin op bar box and accidentally hit the button on the side to release the balls early? Once again I will say I would only play 9 footer tables. But only 1 place has them and they do not open till 4pm today. So for instance I would ether have to wait till 4 pm. Or at 9 am go to a bar that is open and play there. If you can wait till 4 pm to play pool and never play pool on a coin op bar box. And also not play any pool on a Sunday or a Monday because the place is closed those days. You have allot more restraint than I do.

I will be posting a pic of the coin mechanism so you know what I am talking about,

Your also telling me that you never want to try "new" things? like shooting with the butt end of the pool stick? Or playing with the mechanical bridge? With everything I do I try new things. Like for instance in video games I might drive backwards or try and climb over a hill or such. Not sure if you play video games.

I really really from the bottom of my heart do not understand why people think I am a troll. I really really from the bottom of my heart hope someone can explain why and help me.
I'm not who you are looking for. I'm not interested in a bunch of back and forth about your passive aggressive, strawman, obtuse and convoluted arguements.

These things aren't interesting just because they happened to you and I'm not here to explain your misinterpretation of what is said by me or anyone else.

I'm starting to be almost convinced you are "Balls" from a few months back.
Sent from the future.

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
People look at me and tell me “you lost weight” and I like to say “no, I actually gained weight, I was once 6 pounds”

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

You may be the worst poster on this entire forum. Worse than that, you are constantly inclined to start threads on the main forum about nothing, thereby devaluing this forum for every other poster. Why not wait until you have something to say before you post? Just a thought.