BEF – Billiard Education Foundation Junior Nationals Heading to Wisconsin

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry if this has been posted.

Top young pool players from around the U.S. are preparing for the annual BEF – Billiard Education Foundation Junior National Championships, set for July 11-15. This year’s National Championships will be held at the famed pool room Romine’s High Pockets near in Greenfield, WI (near Milwaukee).

Just a messenger.

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry if this has been posted.

Top young pool players from around the U.S. are preparing for the annual BEF – Billiard Education Foundation Junior National Championships, set for July 11-15. This year’s National Championships will be held at the famed pool room Romine’s High Pockets near in Greenfield, WI (near Milwaukee).

Just a messenger.

Hi Fenwick;

I'll keep it in mind and try to make it.

Dave

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a morning bump. Tables are covered with new cloth and on hold for the event.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice, my son is going there to play in the 14 and under field. Hoping to get some playing time there also. Looks like a nice room for the event.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just called there and the person I talked to did not know! Some parents are videoing but that's all I know. Someone might post on You-Tube?

I have a friend playing up there. He was told they are trying to put up a streaming or brackets link on the BEF website, but were having problems. If anyone gets any updates from FB or anywhere else, or if they find a link, please post here. I will do the same.